-CEG- vs Ao5

DeletedUser

#1 2007,June 27th, 23:01 Top
Dear World 2.

Today delivers us a momentous occasion regarding the future of world 2. As you will be well aware of due to certain leaks both controlled and leaks of the more sinister kind, XiG and StW will be forming a new tribe by the name of CEGamers. It is not a merge, it is a new tribe... This delivers many an implication. I will continue on to describe and better explain them.

We will start from scratch in regards to an alliance list. Although many names have been discussed only a few will be receiving an alliance or any other diplomatic relation. CEGamers will contact you in regards to any form of diplomatic relationship whether it be an Alliance of Non Aggression Pact.

A new heirachy will be established. I do not really feel the need to better explain this as it is pretty obvious and anyone with a shred of intelligence will grasp this quite easily.

CEGamers will be controlled by a council formed of 7 players who have proved themselves, their loyalty and provided great service to their respective tribes over the duration of world 2.
This council consists of:

Myself, Gloryordeath, Soldier786, Malte, Ry-fi, Cemedia and last but certainly not least HreoAJ.

I myself will be head diplomat and in charge of all things propaganda, being a panda it comes naturally.

Anyways, back on topic.
Although it is a new tribe, it still contains the same players, so in effect we are still the same super-powers multiplied by 2 so we are defiantly a force to be considered.
Together we are still a fair and just tribe and will treat your tribes with the same respect you received before any such move took place.

But, today at 00:00 a new world order has surfaced to change the face of world 2 forever. Reject it and be destroyed or embrace us and join us in our place of future glory.

Thank you for your time,
Frankish.
CEGamers duke, head diplomat and panda.

How many time lasted your "Super-Power" tribe?: like 27 days.

Alliance of Sim City, reject it: Alliance of Sim City Kill -CEG-.

War Time: less than a week.

Congratz -CEG- <---- Don´t Click :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

P.S: The Super-Power miltiplied by 2 was cut into little pieces.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Worst... Post... Ever.

Someone with decent propaganda skills could probably of maniupulated that into a nice post and discredited CEG's a reputation a little.
Now you have just ruined your chance.

CEG owes you.

DeletedUser

Worst... Post... Ever.

Someone with decent propaganda skills could probably of maniupulated that into a nice post and discredited CEG's a reputation a little.

CEG owes you.

Sometimes trying to add a spin to a thing like this only takes away from it Frankish.

Who needs to spin it when your words are enough already?

DeletedUser

Worst... Post... Ever.

CEG owes you.

well im not good posting, i prefer the war, im not a CEG im not RUN and i NOT SURRENDER!!!!!!

DeletedUser3160

Well I am sick of this now, I don't think I have ever seen a bigger fiasco in the gaming world.

Right now the only decent people from the old STW and XIG tribes are actually the people left in CEG (and that says a lot about my feelings towards XIG and STW right now). I have a half mind to team up with them CEG and hit XIG and STW...jizzezz...

DeletedUser4514

Worst... Post... Ever.

CEG owes you.

Yeah Chueco. You could have just reposted that message and bolded the sections you did. That would have been embarassing enough. Maybe add in the message from gloryordeath about how CEG will bully everyone. That one always gets laughs.

DeletedUser

You may "think" that you're StW, but the real StW still lives in the heart of CEG. You won't sway many of the old members into joining you.

As much as I'd like to have it being just StW by itself again......there seems to be no way to turn back.

I doubt your tribe will last for even a month.....but that's just me.

27 days? That's qualifies, even if it was February.

DeletedUser

Yeah Chueco. You could have just reposted that message and bolded the sections you did. That would have been embarassing enough. Maybe add in the message from gloryordeath about how CEG will bully everyone. That one always gets laughs.

You have right, but nobody like my BAD PROPAGANDA, only im sad, because the war with -CEG- was easy i only can take 6 citys and after that, the most part of they back to its olds tribes, now they are out of my range, i dont see any -CEG- near of me, i have like 50 or 60 hours to my closest enemy so, i going to play SIM CITY.

When i have enemies close i will return.:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Well I am sick of this now, I don't think I have ever seen a bigger fiasco in the gaming world.

Right now the only decent people from the old STW and XIG tribes are actually the people left in CEG (and that says a lot about my feelings towards XIG and STW right now). I have a half mind to team up with them CEG and hit XIG and STW...jizzezz...

That means i am good?

DeletedUser3160

the most part of they back to its olds tribes, now they are out of my range, i dont see any -CEG- near of me, i have like 50 or 60 hours to my closest enemy so, i going to play SIM CITY.

The enemies are still there, they have only changed their tag in a pityfull atempt to run and hide. Keep pounding them!

DeletedUser3160

dont worry mate... we still have a war with each other.... hope i get to see your villages one day... :icon_twisted:

Me to, that would mean I had done some major thrasing to get to you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The enemies are still there, they have only changed their tag in a pityfull atempt to run and hide. Keep pounding them!

I know but they are searching a chance to survive, maybe i can be magnanimous maybe not! Still I have not decided it.

DeletedUser

I agree with both of your comments wholeheartidly.

I also take that as a compliment and appreciate it.

-Pepper