Ceyka ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

1 hour I believe.

yeah, its 1 hour. negligible. if anything. i wouldnt be bothered about it tbh. like saying instead of the night bonus starting at 1am it would start at midnight. i wouldnt care about it. lol.

Tazecca

yeah, its 1 hour. negligible. if anything. i wouldnt be bothered about it tbh. like saying instead of the night bonus starting at 1am it would start at midnight. i wouldnt care about it. lol.

true
its an hour but it really makes no difference

DeletedUser

they do get night bonus, but that bonus is active during English night, not French night. Although time difference between these two countries is not too big (if there is at all, too lazy to check)

I know^2 :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

whtas this thread bout?
does any1 knows how much NASDAQ raised yesterday? i couldnt check my blackberry:F*

DeletedUser67788

Every village I take off the zimparaci account seems to have swords and LC building in it.

The most recent village I nobled has nothing but swords and rams being built in it.

If it really is ceyka on the account... it just goes to show that any fool with enough activity can be #1.

DeletedUser

i could see building the LC maybe as a last ditch effort to get any troops of any kind built in the village before an attack arrives, but the rams make no sense

DeletedUser

it's a standard build for Night : swords, LC and rams. i've seen it on several accounts.

DeletedUser

it's a standard build for Night : swords, LC and rams. i've seen it on several accounts.

They also like to split up their nukes. I'll get two ram speeds from the same village and one has 7k axes and 150 rams the other has 3k LC and 150 rams. Go figure.... :icon_confused:

zakipoo

do that even have any effect? lol i wish it would work like that in waves as everybody else would think of but nope,..

Mazick

Side 1:
Tribes: [H]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: zimparaci

Timeframe: 04/02/2010 13:10:00 to 13/02/2010 06:46:53

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 8
Difference: 58

image.php

Ceyka = nub

:)

DeletedUser

do that even have any effect? lol i wish it would work like that in waves as everybody else would think of but nope,..

Not really I'm dodging most of it anyway and when I stack I lose almost nothing. :lol:

DeletedUser

image.php

Clearly Zimp made many tremble, even DnD is taking their licks of that lollipop.

Good work btw [H].

Status
Not open for further replies.