Challenge

DeletedUser2386

Lock please..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What makes you think you are special enough for people to even bother wasting their time on your pathetic villages?

DeletedUser

Ahh but by replying it was indeed an answer to my post, whether or not it was the correct answer is another thing entirely.

Typh, please close/move this.. topic.

DeletedUser

Lmao...sigh. It is hard for me to believe that someone who's been here for about 3 years now would post such silliness. All villages are ideally some challenge to take, though most are a disappointment. I don't see where yours would be any different. No fool would go launching on it just for the challenge though...stack any village with a few defense villages at this point and it becomes almost impossible to take. Who would bother for 1 village?

I do find it interesting that you don't say that the prize is your village...instead, you say the prize is YOU. I think you should post a pic somewhere so everyone can decide for themselves whether you'd be worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

On world 32 i want to test something, try take my villages.
The prize if you take over me... Is wel... me.

Co-ords:
646|662

WOOOOO here goes drunken rant!

GTFO!!! we dont want your village/s (cant be arsed looking up to see if you have more than one :p ) Otherwise we would have taken it by now.

Stupid people make stupid threads, and this tops all of the stupid threads.

I do find it interesting that you don't say that the prize is your village...instead, you say the prize is YOU. I think you should post a pic somewhere so everyone can decide for themselves whether you'd be worth it.

I'm worth it, rim me and you get me :) and my evil counterpart!!

xyziz

yeah this is totally good... Let's all send a noble train at his village that is probably stacked and with shit morale so when the defence is eventually gone, the village will be over-nobled 20 times.

Typh, please close/move this.. topic.

^^ Word

DeletedUser

Hmm now that could be fun xyziz, all of us coordinate trains to land at the exact same second and we can see who comes out on top with new ownership of his village :) Now THAT, sounds fun.

DeletedUser

You do have two nice villages
and I think that it will be downright comical were more than one person to send you a train-20+renobles on one idiot's village by other idiots.

Moderator, please close this thread

DeletedUser2386

Lol, its ok.
I gave em away, feel free to steal them but i dont care now.