Policy / Rules Changes in Community Management

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Dear players,

Today I come to you with an announcement not about game updates, but rather about changes within the Community Management team. As you may know Tribal Wars International's team is led by three Community Managers: @Jirki88 (forum), @mellofax (game) and myself (main).

Tomorrow, this structure will be different. As of the 15th of March our dearest Co-Community Manager (Game) @mellofax will be taking up different responsibilities within InnoGames. While we are sad to see him leave Tribal Wars International, we take the time to congratulate him for this new position, wish him luck in the new challenges he will face and thank him for his years of dedication and hard work.

@mellofax joined us many years ago as a game moderator and eventually became a Community Manager. His contributions to this game, this team and his help to me were immeasurable. He has helped us in many ways to try and create a fun, enjoyable and lasting community. Besides that, his work in finding, detecting and handling rule breaches has been immensely valuable to us. The policies he has created has ensured this game will be able to continue fairly for everyone and will leave a mark for many more years.

From the entire Tribal Wars International team, and definitely from me personally, @mellofax, thank you.

Obviously, this presents us with some difficult changes in the management of this community and our team. Hierarchically, all @mellofax 's responsibilities will be transferred to @Jirki88 . In other words, we will not be adding a new Co-Community Manager. We are confident however that @Jirki88 will feel right at home with his new set of responsibilities and will be able to support me just as elegantly and professionally as ever. We trust in our senior team to assist him in his new role.

This also means you will be noticing @Jirki88 in the support system more often, so do not worry, your ticket was not sent to the wrong place! ;)

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me for questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Your Community Manager,
JawJaw

Last edited:

mellofax

Reaction score
To everyone in the community,

As you can see above I am regretfully stepping away from tribal wars to work on other projects and this means I am leaving behind a team I love, a game I have played for many many years and the community I have helped serve for quite some time now. It is very sad, and despite the need to move on I will always hold a special place inside me for tribal wars and its community.

Thank you all for the support over the years, and of course for your commitment in helping us keep the game running smoothly by helping us to help you.

I know you will be well served by the Community management team moving forward, and of course the amazing team of volunteer moderators and the Senior team (which also includes the CM for the Swedish and Danish locales) who give up their free time to help keep you, the community, playing the game we all love with the minimum of downtime!

I wish you all the best and thank you @JawJaw for your kind words and years of assistance!