Character Limit in sigs

DeletedUser62440

I don't care about the size of the sigs, I more care about the character limit. As a lot of you may know there is a limit on the number of characters allowed in a signature, including bb code. I propose that this be changed to allow for a second signature located in a signature. At this point in time I can only fit a signature but then run out of characters when I add a spoiler. Please post your thoughts on what you think of this.

Kash2Smash

sparky, i dont think so anything is gonna happen lol... i will tell u a way to minimize ur character limit :lol:

DeletedUser

then the image’s link is too long。Use a small name for it, and find a host with the smallest name。I do it just fine。。。:lol:

DeletedUser62440

I just don't see how this is necessarily affecting anything. I mean it's in a spoiler so it's not an issue

DeletedUser

I would like to make a Petition regarding this...MWUAHAHAHA...oh well...nevermind...

I'm just curious, I though the Characters in SPOILER counts...am I wrong???

DeletedUser62440

Yah, it does, that's part of the problem. Can we get a mod/admin/VIP reponse on this please. I don't see a need for a petition as i don't see it as a problem if it's in spoilers and such

EDIT: I just changed my sig. It now looks like below. But I wanted to make the ^ it changes ^ bold but, guess what, I'm outta characters. Character limit = 150

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just don't see how this is necessarily affecting anything. I mean it's in a spoiler so it's not an issue

It takes up a lot of bandwith on high population forums, making load times slower and processing speeds are cut in 1/4 maybe even a half from the number of images and coding the servers trying to cypher...

DeletedUser62440

Yah, I get that though I think increasing it by 50 won't do any harm as most people won't even use it

Off topic: FYI I may get you to make me something in the future for whatever you charge. You've got some nice work. (Sounds like sucking up lol, oh well)

DeletedUser

Change your Signature. Remove the text or you will receive an Infraction or a Warning.

DeletedUser22739

They have a character limit for a reason. The less space your siggys take up in the database the faster this forum runs. They only have so much space on their servers and this is just a way to keep that space as low as possible and making everything else run as fast as possible. It is an inconvenience yes but its a necessary one. So please quit crying about it and and just have fun playing this great game innogames made for us.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Good point, Nt...

But...,nevermind I'm not even going to say anything anymore.

DeletedUser62440

Ok, lol. so my sig is currently illegal. I'll go change it

DeletedUser

Ok, even though my Signature is in a Spoiler...the Character Limit is still there..

;[