charity to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3749

:icon_redface: ok its kinda embarrisng but if your in world 1 could you plz send me recources tome i am new i mean you dont have to sned anything to me but it would b grateful wood is proablly all i need i mean if you send me 100 wood i would be grateful my co-ordinates are 744|415 village is pr0 and my name obvisouly on this message plz reply if you have sent me something remebr you dont have to thank you.

DeletedUser3749

yes that was very nice of me but will you thow lmfao and i am under beginer protection i hope i am anywayz plz plz sne dme ur hard earned stuff ty and i will not mess it up

DeletedUser3749

unnamed were are you if ur in world 1 i will attack you hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhaahahahhahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahhahhaahah any way hahahahahahahahah lol

DeletedUser3749

nooooooooo ok fine wen i grow a big enough army i will go and take sum other noobs base but until i am out of beginer protection i will call every1 a noob

DeletedUser3749

Who at? I hope you did not atack with spearmen/swordsmen if it an active player

Why dont you play world2? You are more likley to grow there than world 1

i attacked him with spearmen he only got 134 points and he tribeless muhaaaa i think i best call a retreat and who cares if i lose i make all the peopl i loose bak

and i sent him an iron bar muhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:

DeletedUser3749

Yes but resources are vital early in the game so you should try stick to attacking abandoned villages if you really need to attack something(You vemonblast_jr could join world2 or 3 and attack me if you wanted it would be funny to see the results)

well i am going to sleep soon the warhouse is goning to be full when i wake up so i might aswell then i am going to school which menas i cna make more ppl and stuff and then get the surplies and items when i come back is that planned or is that planned

DeletedUser3749

well anyway i am going offline so i will b reading this in the moring kepp it clean :)
and my wall will be nearly fully competed well lvl 2 lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.