Cheaters = Deleted. 'nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think the cheaters account should be deleted, Because they have not earned there ranks at all.
This will give the people just outside the top 20 that have not cheated their rightful place on that first page. :D

DeletedUser

Inb4lock

The mods already addressed the cheating issue, it shall not be discussed.

DeletedUser

i am not discussing the bans just saying they should be deleted.

DeletedUser

The accounts get deleted after Mods look at the case and decide what the final outcome is.

This is what they normally do am i correct?

DeletedUser91827

I think the cheaters account should be deleted, Because they have not earned there ranks at all.
This will give the people just outside the top 20 that have not cheated their rightful place on that first page. :D

YES - WELL SAID :lol:

I think their tribes should be disbanded as well :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So you are saying disband every top 10 tribe?
:icon_rolleyes:

Smart, you are not

Addict would not be disbanded. RAoV, Bunny, Head, BloodP, Dream I am sure those would not be deleted. There are only 3 that I am sure would be, the other one I do not really know about. hmmm... I don't think his problem is smarts... might be your counting that needs work though.

DeletedUser

There is no cheat that makes you a better player. You just do less work :|

DeletedUser

lol why? is thetribe the cheater or the player? Comeon Think harder

DeletedUser

Addict would not be disbanded. RAoV, Bunny, Head, BloodP, Dream I am sure those would not be deleted. There are only 3 that I am sure would be, the other one I do not really know about. hmmm... I don't think his problem is smarts... might be your counting that needs work though.

How do you know that those tribes wouldn't? Did you check every of the tribes members? Clearly not.

DeletedUser

How do you know that those tribes wouldn't? Did you check every of the tribes members? Clearly not.

Give the post a couple of days to ferment... then if someone comes forth saying that one of the tribes I listed as not having cheaters, has cheaters, then we will know I was wrong. Otherwise... I am over 90% sure those tribes I listed did not have a single person who used an illegal script or bot and got caught. So 3 out 10 with a possible 4th, does not make it "everyone cheated" with the conclusion "every tribe should be disbanded" right? That's over half that did not cheat... so good for them.

DeletedUser

im sure this is against the rules :D

get over it we've been dealt with so shut up!!!!

the players that choose to break the rules have been punished and will be deleted,

its stupid to state that the tribes that contained these cheaters should be disbanded what would that achieve but make the players who didnt cheat a target,possibly put some out in to the cold unable to find tribes good enough,most of the tribes that were full of cheaters are still standing tall without them

there will always be cheaters,just cos there bots can snipe perfect doesnt mean anything

a good player will compensate and attack accordingly when facing a good sniper bot or not...something im sure u not :D

anyway hurry up mods and delete this thread its just more bickering about the banns

DeletedUser100590

We have clearly established that the discussion of bans is inappropriate and against the rules. You brought these punishments upon yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.