CHESS W37 Premade

• Thread starter Sasuke Uzumakii
  • Start date

DeletedUser

(Note: This thread has been posted in multiple worlds, most/only in the ones I have played on and due to the fact some people only visit one forum. So yeah...)

Hello everyone,

I've been off of TW for 2 months now but plan on returning for world 37. So this will come across somewhat as a shock to many of you, but I think it's time to bring things out in the open. I intent on getting them right this time, to prove to the people closest to me, I'm capable of fullfilling their expectations of me. I realize I'm vilified and talked down on, but this just gives me a point to prove and more motivation to succceed. I'm Kebabe8.

I don't want to speak about the past. Every day is a gift. Today is a gift, that's why they call it the present. I love this game, and the people who play it, enemy or not. So I've got a squad of 35 players or so now and thought I'd advertise for anybody interested. The current line up is:

• Admiral Phoenix
  • Aka Fuzz
  • Anhaa
  • Barfbug
  • Beastfighter
  • Chris Owen
  • Christoff8188
  • Coma Faith
  • Constituency
  • Cruddy17
  • DaBearo
  • Druss/The Immortal Legend
  • Dysentary.Gary
  • Einstein.
  • EstoyLoco
  • Eyaka1
  • Gorth
  • GuardianTW
  • JackTrite
  • Juksey
  • Karmalot
  • Kash2Smash
  • Kristen Key
  • Liquid C
  • Lisa
  • LxZerOxl
  • Mammoth
  • Metamorphosis
  • Michael Corleone
  • Mikepc
  • NikkeTee
  • Nood Alias
  • Ovechicken
  • -OwNeD-
  • Pancake/Splinter
  • Pervis
  • Pikachu
  • Poath
  • Purple Predator (?)
  • Ray661
  • SameDifference/Bergamini
  • SamOz
  • Staryu
  • Sugarwater
  • Tokoshee
  • Tossa75
  • Valpone
  • ViolentlyPeaceful
  • WarCXY
  • Weiya The Fake One
  • Yoursister

This is the list. Those who are truly close to me and have always stuck by my side and know me very well.

So I'm offering anybody who wants to come along to add me on skype (sasukeuzumakii) and be put through the recruitment process. I'd also prefer if you called me Sas/Sasuke/Suke/Sasuky from now on :lol:

DeletedUser

what if we cant get skype?

i'd be glad to join though, as i've always wanted to be part of same massive 500 on 500 war ;)