Clarification of the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

# If you decide to quit the game you are not allowed to continue to play your account just to push one or more other accounts! Use of a permanent (or switching) account sitter for this may result in banning of the sitters main account as well!

This has been bothering me (and I am sure not only me) for some time now.

What is the definition of a push? Giving resources away? Giving villages away? Suiciding your troops on someone and then leaving the game so that your tribemates wont have to kill your troops?

What exactly is bannable and what is "ok" with the rules? There are countless examples of players who quit and give their villages away to their tribemates (which I think should be ok) while it seems forbidden by the rules and bannable, but those players who receive the villages are still playing?

Why do we have rules when they are not enforced? Apart from the language rule which is getting really tiring to comment...

Those are the questions (which I can think of atm) which I would really appreciate to get an answer.

P.S. Don't ban me please.

DeletedUser

Interestingly enough, I have just posted in the Announcements Forum with a clarification to this that people have been asking for for a while.

Kind Regards

JayJ
Tribal Wars Support

Status
Not open for further replies.