clay influx

DeletedUser

so i'm just curious how you guys are controlling your resources. i have already put 1000 iron on the market but have now realized that my clay is catching up fast. would you guys suggest a warehouse upgrade or another merchant?

DeletedUser51390

well market is cheaper and allows you to store more away

but warehouse will allow you to bring in more for farming if you are getting good hauls...its a bit tricky but id still say go for the market upgrade.

antpi1e

In this world you should only upgrade your wood as far as resource mines are concerned.That will help,,,and once you get swords some of that excess iron will be gone.

DeletedUser51390

In this world you should only upgrade your wood as far as resource mines are concerned.That will help,,,and once you get swords some of that excess iron will be gone.

well ia have about 15 more swords in que and havnt touched my stored stuff yet.. still have around 700 iton left in warehouse aswell.

and ive only upgraded my wood of course but im having constant ffull farming runs and running out of wood lol

DeletedUser

Accept the .5 iron for clay offers then.

the problem is i'm almost spilling both of those resources. i'm starting to work on my wood res since i think i already have a decent "army". try and keep the wood up there so i can pump more out