Co-player

DeletedUser

Hello fellow speed merchants!

I am writing here, seeking a co for speed worlds.

I usually play between 16:00 and 24:00.

If you have any questions or want to know anything else send me message in the forums and i'll add you on skype.

cheers,
donut

DeletedUser

I'd co play him just to prove you wrong, except hes UK time. Its always harder for uk players to find co's, especially on forums as dead as these.
LOL
Cornish you seem to be choclate dudes angel :D

DeletedUser80720

I'd co play him just to prove you wrong, except hes UK time. Its always harder for uk players to find co's, especially on forums as dead as these.

sam it aint about proving people wrong

you dont co-play noobs do you?

DeletedUser80720

sam like you or any good player say

95 % of forum posters are noobs

ohhh an ive been co-playing with him on .co.uk before i think lol

DeletedUser

sam like you or any good player say

95 % of forum posters are noobs

ohhh an ive been co-playing with him on .co.uk before i think lol

Yes and It was hardly a pleasant experience.
My friend who was playing with me invited you onto the account out of desperation. You messed it up completely.
and then took a fit afterwards when we said it was your fault.

DeletedUser80720

lol i didnt mess it up

i got rank 25 to rank 2 from 5k to 85 k within a few hours

you come on and got rimmed as your a poor player alot worst than me

DeletedUser

lol i didnt mess it up

i got rank 25 to rank 2 from 5k to 85 k within a few hours

you come on and got rimmed as your a poor player alot worst than me

yeah maybe I was rimmed while online.
but, when you left the account there was one or two villages left maximum, and neither had any troops.
So Im the noob becuase I lost 2villages without any troops,
but you lost 6villages(roughly as I cant remember exactly) stacked with troops and you arent a noob:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser80720

lol i wnet all of 90 % of it some one like you logged onto the account an suciecide the nukes

DeletedUser80720

oopps

i mean i wall 90% off with 10 out of 12 nukes

then someone logged me off and the person that went on the account killed 80 % of the nukes on 1 player as he was stacked so i think donut you done this so it looked bad on me

DeletedUser

oopps

i mean i wall 90% off with 10 out of 12 nukes

then someone logged me off and the person that went on the account killed 80 % of the nukes on 1 player as he was stacked so i think donut you done this so it looked bad on me

huh? Plase construct sentances that I can understand that way I can actually reply knowing what rubbish you are talking about.
Its amazing the way you can remember all these facts off the top of your head....

anyways. The fact of the matter is still the same. When the account was taken away from you it was in the bad state which we have already talked about. That was the reason why it was taken away.

Anyways, I do not wish to discuss this further. I simply want to try to find a co-player for speed not discuss your previous mistakes.