Co-Player

DeletedUser

If anyone is looking for a trustworthy co-player for their account, please contact me..

I play from 9ST-23ST, not for the whole time though. It would depend on YOUR timing..

I would appreciate an account and player where there is something to do. Expecting that all villages are filled up with troops and are well developed..

Mail me if interested!

DeletedUser

Bumpyyy! If anyone else is interested...! I could bring Saeldur if you remember the guy.. I'm guessing he used to be in TOP3 players some time ago. He was looking for a new owner, he rejected me and as result you can see how he ended with his great pick :)

DeletedUser

Lol, I like how you implied that Saeldur wouldn't have been nobled out if you had been there. Yep, good exhibition of your skills right there, couldn't even get accepted by a guy that was dying. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol, I like how you implied that Saeldur wouldn't have been nobled out if you had been there. Yep, good exhibition of your skills right there, couldn't even get accepted by a guy that was dying. :icon_wink:

Nice move by me right? :) The truth is that YEAH! he wouldn't get nobled out as I co-played with someone in MoM before, knew at the time how most of the players on the world play as it was expected to be for a long period of time :) And I could assure him that he would still be in Tops with my help, well and my friend's of course.. Although, it seemed like he had better players around to help him out OO.

DeletedUser

Bumpyyy! If anyone else is interested...! I could bring Saeldur if you remember the guy.. I'm guessing he used to be in TOP3 players some time ago. He was looking for a new owner, he rejected me and as result you can see how he ended with his great pick :)

Saeldur same times as you?

DeletedUser

Apart from his nickname, I don't know anything about the guy ^