$CoD$ declares war on CoD~A!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

All I am asking is a decent explanation from $CoD$. Surely, extra knowledge isn't the way of becoming a fool? ;)

Nobling inactives. Moron. And yes, our academy will noble our main too. We don't restrict our academy in nobling of inactives/people quitting.

That's the most respectful answer you'll get from me.

DeletedUser

well its darn obvious the owl arrived. If you had the intelligence to look at my location and time you would know I'm 9+ ST, so when this thread was made it was 7:30 am on Sunday, congratulations on finding out when I woke up this morning! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I think nobling inactive, Its called a shared forum XD They talk two tribes in that. And post inactives. hehehe that my theory. Or nobling a spie.

Wow. He thinks gosh, the world just ended. XD XDDAXD DASDXXDD DXDDD! And incomplete though. hehehe.

Or nobling a spy:
WHEN THEY HAVE A SPY WHY WOULD THEY KEEP HIM IN THE TRIBE WHEN NOBLING HIM OFF?!!? YOU FAIL!!! Lets keep the guy thats active to fight back and giving info to the enemy at the same time?

I take back what I said, he doesn't think, the world is OK for another day.

DeletedUser

Well it looks like I wasn't considering the fact that it could have been a couple of million points players quitting as someone kindly pointed out to me. :icon_redface:
Well nobody is perfect, and going by $CoD$'s reputation as our enemy, I will assume in this case that some high points player has quit.
I have said all I need. I will not say more on this matter. That is, unless marshall winds me up too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.