Coin Costs for Older Worlds - Reduce by 50% ?

DeletedUser

A question to the TW Team.

Is it possibe to cut coin cost on older worlds by half?

As players grow on older worlds, nobles are very hard to produce due to the amount of coins needed. I play on W20, it is very frustraiting when you can only make around 7 nobles a week on average at my size in the game. However I also play on W2, when an announcement came to us all about packet costs were going to be cut by 50% (I think), it boosted my growth and many others. I'm hoping this could be introduced to W20 and other worlds which we're created 1-2 years ago.

Anyway an answer would be nice, although I expect the response to be like 'In the future it is likely to happen but not now.' or something in that sense.

HeftySmurf

Coin Prices are half on W6, so it may be implemented on W20 in the future.

DeletedUser

Well, as far as I've heard, "old worlds" only go up to about W10 - W12 depending on who you talk to, so this is just a variation on 'In the future it is likely to happen but not now'.

DeletedUser

Via Lizy:

Ability for worlds to have half priced nobles on both coin and packet worlds. This would only be implemented after a world wide vote in favor of the setting change. Example: Packets & coins would cost 14k/15/12.5k instead of 28k wood, 30k clay and 25k iron. This is mainly for older worlds who are experiencing issues with high noble prices.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=145124

DeletedUser59335

A question to the TW Team.

Is it possibe to cut coin cost on older worlds by half?

As players grow on older worlds, nobles are very hard to produce due to the amount of coins needed. I play on W20, it is very frustraiting when you can only make around 7 nobles a week on average at my size in the game. However I also play on W2, when an announcement came to us all about packet costs were going to be cut by 50% (I think), it boosted my growth and many others. I'm hoping this could be introduced to W20 and other worlds which we're created 1-2 years ago.

Anyway an answer would be nice, although I expect the response to be like 'In the future it is likely to happen but not now.' or something in that sense.

You could make more with farming.

rich26ca

should be now with the speed and barb rate on this world its needed now...

DeletedUser47445

farming (by bigger player i kno)is rather difficult.....think about 15-100 offensive villas that you gottasend out troops to......not to mention you gotta share with friends and enemies

DeletedUser47445

Unless you havent noticed activity is bare minimum......slow world+peaceful=INACTIVITY!!

nobody wants to play something thats boring....cut the price in half and were sure to see huge wars erupt

rich26ca

bookmark farming makes that alot easier but still have to take the time to set it up.

DeletedUser

bookmark farming makes that alot easier but still have to take the time to set it up.

i still don't know how to do it lol and i wouldn't anyway....people spike farms over here in k87 and i'll be coming after his noob ass soon!

DeletedUser

Haven't seen in this newer worlds I'm playing, w20 is my first world so I have no idea about earlier worlds..

DeletedUser

i farm but still don't have enough nobles :icon_sad:

lol I go through "waves".

I wasn't doing much with my w 20 account for a while and built up lots of nobles, but once I started nobling again they diminished very quickly :icon_eek: