come and join us in best & helpfull tribe in world 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

great....so other then streiner, the whole gang is here :icon_rolleyes:
attention moderaters!!! this thread can be dleted\locked any time now!!1

DeletedUser

King: Yes I do edit a lot I really should proof read more often.
SSDF: No rock's post. It was poorly writen and poorly presented and it was its own thread. It definately beats my posts in the retarded scale. (though not by much)
King(again): I spam WAY more then you.

DeletedUser

attention mods! if you do not lock or delete or move this topic we will continue to pointlessly spam! don't belive us?! just give us 20 minutes and we will have spammed a whole new page :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser5723

pfft there is no need for spamming i mean jeez, you even admit to spamming and being retarded or just making retarded posts ? ????

DeletedUser

You underestimate my spamtacularness blood angel.
pfft there is no need for spamming i mean jeez, you even admit to spamming and being retarded or just making retarded posts ? ????
Spamming is so much more enjoyable then making worth while posts. I tried that I got flamed. I mean if I am only going to get flamed I might as well get some mild enjoyment out of it.

DeletedUser

attention mods! if you do not lock or delete or move this topic we will continue to pointlessly spam! don't belive us?! just give us 20 minutes and we will have spammed a whole new page :icon_twisted:

I'm still on page 1, what page are you on?

DeletedUser

SSDF, a new word has been made in this spam infested thread..there is no going back now..

DeletedUser5723

nothing at all , and i surrender

MODS LOCK THIS THREAD ASAP before Kings ego gets bigger ( no not as big as lord Hellz )

I'm not posting here until tomorrow just to see if its still unlocked

DeletedUser

i agree with SSDF we shall return tomorrow and see if they have locked it yet..
but uh...what do we do if it isn't locked?

DeletedUser

nothing at all , and i surrender

MODS LOCK THIS THREAD ASAP before Kings ego gets bigger ( no not as big as lord Hellz )

I'm not posting here until tomorrow just to see if its still unlocked

How is my ego growing bigger? I am only the most powerful player on TW ^^ [/end sarcasm]

DeletedUser

You know we are all responsible adults (well all except me) we should have the self control not to post here. I mean if it annoys you that much then don't post here and let the thread die.

DeletedUser

You know we are all responsible adults (well all except me) we should have the self control not to post here. I mean if it annoys you that much then don't post here and let the thread die.

It doesn't annoy me. Lol.

DeletedUser

My god you people just love to spam. :icon_evil:

This thread is locked, please repost in the proper forum.
Tribes looking for members.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.