Confessions of a hugger!!

DeletedUser

Chingis Khan, go and attack someone and please stop crying around here... :icon_evil:

This is tribalWARS.

Tribes are fighting.

Why fight together with R2-TRU against LFKD if R2-TRU doesn't make shit?!...
...if you can fight together with LFKD against R2-TRU and make a lot more points and conquer a lot more teritory for your tribe (from SCIR0S point of view) + have a lot more fun.

DeletedUser

I could quote a few people's words around here that would make me start laughing all night trough, i mean, does anyone see the irony? xD

I would dig up those posts ... if i actually cared. :)

DeletedUser

It was called tribalBACKSTABS.

Now that would make a good story :icon_biggrin:

they shall be backstabed long time abo.
but still, better now then even later.
i don't know what's the problem?
R2-TRU has to fight and be scared for the first time since W5 started?
wow...
amazing!
keep crying Chingy... :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I would rather keep hugging benny :icon_redface:

they shall be backstabed long time abo

That's what i have been trying to say. It's been a long time planning. :icon_neutral:

but still, better now then even later.:

I know, some of you were getting impatient.

No problem :icon_biggrin:

The story was about us, you, sciron and other lfkd but it's good of R2 to jump in and turn their backs for a moment too.

DeletedUser

they shall be backstabed long time abo.
but still, better now then even later.
wow...
amazing!

I remember being preached to on the dangers of allowing Sci to grow too big. I had several chances when I was in the LFKD to try and provoke wars between Sci and other tribes. The leadership(from every LFKD tribe) always nixed plans based on the theory that Sci just might win those wars and grow even stronger, and they were the last ones on the server that we wanted to win.

I've rejected multiple recruitment attempts from Scir0s simply based on what I learned from people I respected in the LFKD. The question I have is.. how do you even post this stuff and still view yourself as anything but a hypocrite? I'm glad the others that were groomed and trained in the K78 area are mostly quit, cuz they were raised up on the apparently same hypocritical crap I was.

This isn't about winning or losing for me.. I fully expect to be rimmed at some point out here surrounded by Sci assuming they actually send a real attack or 3000 at me someday. It's about making a stand for something I believe in.. a W5 with alot less Sci.

I've seen lots of great posts by LFKD leadership in the past which have always demanded my respect.. Badlapje on losing, but losing with honor and having fun.. Thana's are always worth a read.. the entire giving DaVinci a break due to real life issues.. all memorable and all commendable.

The real question is.. what do you believe in today, and what will it be next week?

Last edited by a moderator:

Papanebo

KingBen, Chingis Khan's post has nothing to do with R2. He talks about LFKD, sci and the other tribes generally. He didn't even mention R2 in his post...

We know the game it's called tribalWARS, thanks for letting us know. Apparenlty though there's more to it. That's why there were hundred of posts/debates in the past by all, including LFKD's leaders that were highly respected like Hilsted and parmenion, concerning issues like how strong a NAP is between tribes, under what circumstances a tribe could dissolve an alliance/NAP with another tribe etc. Cause everyone believed that they were rules, written and unwritten ones that must be followed.

Furthermore, one of the reasons LFKD was highly respected, was that they had principles from the start and they used to stick with them. One of them was that LFKD didn't sign alliances with other tribes and they were fighting the rest "alone". They did it and they did it damn well. And that's something they should be proud of.

These days though, what LFKD used to stand for, no longer exists.

DeletedUser

Chingis, sorry to break it to you this way, but no one really cares about you :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

A whole tribe more like 4 washed up SCI players

your not helping yourself mate :/

oh plus i found some pictures of you :lol:
beingfive.gif

and i found out what happened to humans :/
evolution.jpg

DeletedUser

the only n00b with low point left in world 5.
and i don't see the point in this. :/

and yes i am... what's your point. you're ex ~OY~. big deal?

and ben is great, just because you couldn't get a real picture of me ay.

DeletedUser

and i don't see the point in this. :/

and yes i am... what's your point. you're ex ~OY~. big deal?

and ben is great, just because you couldn't get a real picture of me ay.

Yeah, but the difference is that ~OY~ was cool.