Congrats to Lakewind 1K Villages

DeletedUser

just making the small observation that claiming to be humble and sticking feathers in your own ass doesn't add up.
Even though there is little room for discussion about the stats/qualities of the players on that account, I have serious doubts about the number of interns.
After a quick look scrolling to the opponents Banana Hammock was the first already and only the forth player in the list.

So again I am not criticizing the skills, just the claim about the interns.

Subwind

Banana Hammock was not an internal. He was an active player who was dismissed from our tribe for spying I believe, so the tribe were asked to noble him.

Internals are players in the same tribe as you who have become inactive and people noble to make sure their villages do not go to other tribes.

Plus, if you actually took the time to get to know myself and Andy (the quiet one) I am sure you would have a much different opinion of us.

There is a difference to being proud of your achievement and the tribe mates that helped you get there, and just plain boasting.

I will leave you to make your mind up on which one, but I value the opinions of people that have actually got to know the two of us on the account, and not people who have not taken the time.

~Matt

DeletedUser

I value the opinions of people that have actually got to know the two of us on the account, and not people who have not taken the time.
Translated:
Sjaak Zwart... your opinion is not valued :lol:

Anyway congrats matt, beating everyone by 100+ villages :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just making the small observation that claiming to be humble and sticking feathers in your own ass doesn't add up.
Even though there is little room for discussion about the stats/qualities of the players on that account, I have serious doubts about the number of interns.
After a quick look scrolling to the opponents Banana Hammock was the first already and only the forth player in the list.

So again I am not criticizing the skills, just the claim about the interns.

I actually liked your posts until you started trolling this thread.

The guys on the lakewind account are scary in what they can do. you can not possibly comment until you get attacked by them.

DeletedUser

I stated he was "beating everyone by 100 villages" not "beating everyone to 1000 villages" like you suggest :icon_wink:

Got me on that one what would i do without my Smexy hippos

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I actually liked your posts until you started trolling this thread.

The guys on the lakewind account are scary in what they can do. you can not possibly comment until you get attacked by them.
+1 there coordination on nobling enemies villas is like nothing i have seen on this on this game within secs of each nobling landing:icon_eek:

Subwind

Congrats!

Who do you think he is cause i'd like to know as well. also do you think you can run a report on mines please :icon_rolleyes:

Total - 481
  • Enemy - 401 (83.37%)
  • Internal - 56 (11.64%)
  • Barbarian - 24 (4.99%)

I think that's yours, no idea who you are in game though, so just picked some random n00b. Butter01 or something his name was.... :lol:

~Matt

DeletedUser

Total - 481
  • Enemy - 401 (83.37%)
  • Internal - 56 (11.64%)
  • Barbarian - 24 (4.99%)

I think that's yours, no idea who you are in game though, so just picked some random n00b. Butter01 or something his name was.... :lol:

~Matt

Meh thats not bad at all and yes im super noob :icon_redface: