Consolidated Map Thread - Spankin New!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well, figure I'd consolidate all my maps over the months to a single thread...

Enjoy. Top to Bottom (Recent to Old).

Classic-Map: Feb 15th, 2008
twc-08-02-15.jpg

*Family tribes included (BOSSA-B and Elders1-3)

So let's open the floor to observations:

K44 (Tony Danza goes home!)
A hotbed of contention - no great power can seem to hold this K now deadlocked between WB, TOH, and what remains of BOSS.

K45 (Wolf Country)
The wolves have all but evicted BOSS and many more outsiders in their stack to own their holy land.

K55 (Overcrowding?)
Elders widens thier lead in K55, but tensions mount as noble targets become few and far between with the lack of BOSS.

K54 (Hmm..)
Much like the land north of it, K54 has fallen mostly to TOH with Elders and WB holding sanctuary across the K.

Classic-Map: January 22nd, 2008
Time for a new map, with all the rumbling of late.

News..
JPG retires, fractures into new .JPG, Agony, and NA.
M|W ego bubble bursts and are soon forgotten
BOSS welcomes baby tribe numero tres, I dread to see the daycare bill
tw-08-01-22.jpg

*Family tribes included (BOSS, A-B-C)

K44 (Tony Danza owns this K!)
One the shattered bones of Russki and former M|W, BOSS consumes K44 to claim their home with Agony and WB just outside the door. Can the mighty wolves blow this house the piggies built down?

K45 (Sandwich of Love)
WB expands their grasp of K45 in the wake of .JPG downfall still cautionly sandwiched between new upstarts Agony and fragments of Tony Danza's crusty hair gel.

K55 (Mexican Standoff)
TOH and Elders dominate this K in an old style standoff - tensions high - skirmishes abound. Will cooler heads prevail or will dirty dog fight erupt at the K55 corral?

K54 (Dutch Standoff?)
Once the wild west, K54 has settled some to fall to BOSS and TOH - while many others still try and grasp to a part of K54 - both BOSS and TOH can reach the finish line.

So the clock is winding down boys and girls - so chime with your own observations - alot has changed in the last few weeks, two giants fall, three remain and two underdogs vie for attention.

Whose coming away with wins, how do you see this map in two weeks - only a month or two before a winner is declared - where does your vote stand?

Classic-Map: January 4th, 2008
New Week, New Year, New Map!

Changed it up alitte, cut down the map to Top 6, as things get more and more cramped and interesting. Of note, JL dropped off, Elders moved up, RED disbanded(?), and most POINTS (as predicted) went to .JPG.
twc-08-01-04.jpg

*Family tribes included

K44 (Now w/ less Russki)
Once this K, was Russki K, now we have three big tribes vying for dominance MW, JPG & BOSS. With Russki out - who will pick up the pieces the fastest and become the new big dawg in K44? Any takers/thoughts?

K45 (Sandwich of Love)
Will try an be impartional, start with hefty slice of .JPG to the left, double-decker helping of meats cheeses of WB, and top it off with some BOSS on the outskits - who stands to be carrying this picnic basket?

K55 (Old Guard meet New Kid)
Or is it the other way, since new kids on the block are our Elders? This K has been clearcut a staging ground for tride and true Troops of Honor and wisened upstart Elders. So does elders have what it takes to give TOH a spanking - or will cooler heads prevail and K55 stay in harmony?

K54 (Hotbed of Action)
Whose doesn't own a piece of K54? Oh wait, WB doesn't - our loss and everyone else's party. This K has been host to a myriad of conflicts with no clear winner in sight with JPG, TOH, BOSS, MW, and Elders all with decent piece of the pie. Now whose going to steal that last slice and make a run for it?

Classic-Map: December 24th, 2008
Well, failing to stir any other conversation - how about some observations. I decided to give map-making a crack - still need to work out some kinks (like overlays).

But here is Classic as of today for your musings - with the Top 8.

BOSS, WB, TOH include family tribes. I might cut it to the top 5 or 6 next time.

Comments welcome.
twc-07-12-24.jpg

Happy Holidays all :icon_razz:

Deathbringer989

Yep, BOSS's parachute got tangled and there reserve won't open.

Notice how his latest maps are very good compared to his first, i just wish i had some kind of artistic talent on photoshop.

And watch that BOSS lump in the south-east of K45 grow, then go blue :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.