Contest for this week's paper

DeletedUser

Alright ladies and gents, here is this week's contest. There are a lot of rules to this one (because we are trying hard not to break the rules).

Whoever has killed the most troops in a single report from THE PAST WEEK, gets 5 free premium points. That means it must be from BEFORE this was posted and must be from the past week, so that people with non premiums are not disadvantaged. I cannot stress the importance of how it must be from the time BEFORE this was posted.

ALL REPORTS MUST BE FORWARDED TO ME IN GAME @ Bluebirdy

Check this week's paper to see the lucky winner.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51138

Aww, I think the guy who did that massive clear in the successful attacks and defends wins then xD ah well, good luck to all the people who have made massive clears xD

DeletedUser

Yea.. I just sent to annoy Birdy because I know I won't win :lol:

Thanks Birdy for another chance at 5 PP, that I have no chance to make:icon_cry:...

haha yea, thanks :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

dammit, just cleared 12k full nuke but lost the report because I farm too much! :(

DeletedUser

No premium ??

:O

It clearly says that I will give 5 free premium points to who wins.

If you were asking if people with premium accounts can compete, then the answer is yes. They can still compete for the points.

domusdei

no what i meant was that if that guy had premium , he could easily have found out the report .

DeletedUser

Jazzberry Jam, will definately top this too, but sorry report is classified ;)

DeletedUser

Once again, thank you for the inane piece of information that didn't advance our lives in anyway.

DeletedUser

Will send mine now... it got me 49k oda :icon_biggrin:
Hopefully it's enough to win. :)

karnstein

nvm, didn't read first post correctly :p

Last edited:

to7a

i read that too late i delete most of the old Reports yesterday (No luck) . but still have one but it's not that good,but i sent it anyway.