Continent 15

DeletedUser

I have always thought that there should be continent forums as there are world forums. These might become obsolete later in the game, but I believe they would be relevent as the continent is first populated and then fought over. So I invite everyone in K 15 to post about all things K 15. Lets discuss the rise and fall of -=UA=-, the current K leader SP666 and the smaller but more stout ~TWJ~. Who will dominate? And what about that Sheltonious guy and his noob tribe of ROME? I hear they have a whole 2 members...ooo scary.

P.S. Lets keep the flaming to a minimum.

DeletedUser

for 1year when some tribes will have full control over K's and much sooner what will they need K forum for then?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

for 1year when some tribes will have full control over K's and much sooner what will they need K forum for then?

Right, thats why I said they would eventually be obsolete. It was just a thought. But the main point of this thread is to discuss topics regarding K15. And since the K is still being populated a K15 thread like this one will be relevant for awhile.

vasetheface

The tribes in there are way too small for politics already...

DeletedUser

They should ban the PnP on a new world for the first 6 months of its existence

Im in K15, and well....i dont even know which way is up yet. Talk to me in July

DeletedUser

Well i'm not so uptight that I believe that rules are needed regarding a K's age. I think it would be entertaining for the K15'ers to debate our noob tribes and such. Such as whether the zerg-like SP666 will go anywhere. But yea I know alot of the early tribes will come and go. And then later on down the road a tribe will spring up out of nowhere and dominate.

DeletedUser

I don't believe that SP666 will survive, or even be in #1 spot for very long, I am farming members of theirs with no retaliation/support...:icon_rolleyes:

Then again I don't believe that my tribe TWJ will survive either in the long run, I don't believe a truly strong tribe with a good leader has surfaced in the area, about the closest we have in B.OA.T down to the south in 25