Coplayer Wanted

• Thread starter DeletedUser78419
  • Start date

DeletedUser78419

Recently, I decided my current coplayer wasn't panning out.

I'm active for 6-10 hours a day, message me for specific times.
Specifically an Aussie, a European or an Asian would be great. :p

Qualifications:
Demonstrate advanced knowledge of the game
Willingness to learn
A recommendation from another player (who they played with or against)
Prior experience on non-church worlds
Active 6+ hours a day.

My qualifications:
Top 200 in world 42
Played worlds 42, 40, 32 (alias on 32 Darkfalconer)
Member of BACON
W40, old baron of RAoV
W32, old duke of FWA
Clearly, other information may be needed. Message me ig or on the forums (same name for both).
A helluva a lot of experience and ability.

If you don't fit the qualifications, don't apply, please. (The timezones can be worked out, I'm flexible).

Thanks,
Jack

DeletedUser

I don't suppose you'd want me Jack?

- You know im active though lol -

DeletedUser78419

Haha :) Sounds GREAT!

The cookies are being prepared as we speak.

DeletedUser

Excellant! I just can't get enough :)

I'll stop spamming your thread now

DeletedUser

GET A LIFE really??? who has the time to be active 6-10 hours a day you FAIL. Sorry if this hurts your feelings, im trying to inspire you lol to stop being a noob to life...

DeletedUser

GET A LIFE really??? who has the time to be active 6-10 hours a day you FAIL. Sorry if this hurts your feelings, im trying to inspire you lol to stop being a noob to life...

Get yourself a life, Because you apparently can't see the condition of our modern times in which we live.

6 hours a day is EASY for many people who play this game. One of the biggest draws to the game over any other online game is the ability to multitask while your playing. The game does not take your whole undivided attention, and you could be doing many other things at the same time as playing.

Look at how many people have desk jobs, In which they find themselves seated before a computer 8 hours a day. Why would they have no life, to keep an open tab on their browser with which they send a few farming atacks, and keep the warehouse from overflowing. Someone like this, could easily play 8 hours a day, without hurting their personal lives in the least bit.

I don't know how the heck anyone who has a job, or school or any other activity in which involves them being away from a computer so long would even want play this game well without some major co-playing help, and sill maintain a personal life... I almost never spend more then an hour or so of my free time in front of a computer, and often still play for 8-9 hours on week day's easily.

/End Rant