Correction at "First Church Catting" thread

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by und3rrat3d
can anyone clear this :-
1) If we launch an attack from a church influenced village, and before the attack lands at that target, the (village from which the attack was sent has lost its influence)..Then what happens?
The troops fight 50% worse
2) If we launch an attack from a village not under a church influence and when the attack lands at the target , the village from which the attack was sent is in under the church influence now...Then what happens?
The troops fight with full strenght
3) If we support a villge with defenses troops originating from a village which is not under the influence of church ,but supports the village, which is under the influence of church ?
The troops fight 50% worse becuase they're still from a village that doesn't have any influnce

4) Can first church be only be demolished, if there is no church installed installed in any other village?
I belive when u have 2 villas u can demolish it and put it in another of your villages (even if u have 20 churches in oher villages). I'm not sure about this one tho.

Hope it was to any help!

All right except that when troops originating from a non-influential village,support a village under church influence it fights with 100% strength..
And you can demolish the first church if you have more than 1 village,but only once..(Its takes around 6 min to build if i recall correct,Comes in handy when moving in enemy territory)..

DeletedUser

@legal, Not only once.

I already have moved it twice since getting another village :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

@ Boris

Really?No Offense but when in w48 after i demolished my 1st church once and build it in another,It says "The building cannot be demolished further".And the tribalwars help too says this :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

First church (Level 1) 0:04:26 Downgrade one level

pretty sure it's still there after moving it twice to suit my fresh nobled village,

i have 3 villages now and i am still able to move it even though i have moved it already.

Give me this reliable source becuase quite frankly it's wrong or you misread it. >:]

maybe w48's church's are different than w54's?

DeletedUser

No Church settings are same in every world.In not like tech system which can be changed in every 2nd world(Well it can be changed,but tw team dont do it :icon_idea:)..

-Yes you can demolish your first church. However it would be a huge waste. As when you build it back, it will still just be the same 'first (non-upgradible) church'. You can only move it to another village if you have no other churches/
-If you lose your first church, you can rebuild it if you have no other churches.
Quoted from w30 where the church was 1st introduced.This clearly says,that if you have no other churches you can move your first church many times(Yeah i was wrong on that the 1st church can only be moved once :icon_redface:).But if you have more than one church,and you are still "moving" your 1st church,then i cant think of anything else than you are lying :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't have any other churches :p

or i wouldn't need to move it :icon_razz: