Cracking NUTZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think that's a bit harsh saying we only fight doo doo tribes.

LOKI started a fight with us, disbanded.

HUG were the world leaders, disbanded.

There has not been a single recent war in this world where two tribes have gone at it hammer and tong.

We will take a backseat for a while, cleanup and see what's the next best course of action for ODA.

~Matt

I dont think you can call that HUG world leaders.

LOKI were also trash as they couldn't do much against Hermit.

I do agree there has not been a war where it has been neck and neck.

I mean take the backseat? You have Hermit right at your fronts. Why not shift your D towards Hermit fronts while they do the same and bring more excitement to this world? :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

LOKI were found to be trash once ODA attacked, or replied to LOKI's attacks. Before then everyone has LOKI billed as this unstopable force in which people assumed they were great. ODA revealed the truth on that.

HUG were the world leaders at the time, even though they were on the down hill spiral. It didn't last long but ODA did declare on the world leaders, it just happend that the two HUG dukes left.

Also Rhubarb, I think Matt talked about hitting hermit in another thread where he mentioned the positives and negatives. Lets not forget it is only recent that they gained a front with Hermit and it's one to watch no doubt.

DeletedUser

I mean take the backseat? You have Hermit right at your fronts. Why not shift your D towards Hermit fronts while they do the same and bring more excitement to this world? :icon_smile:
Be even more fun if they declared on 1984, since they have more and better fronts with 1984 than they do with hermit :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Be even more fun if they declared on 1984, since they have more and better fronts with 1984 than they do with hermit :icon_smile:

Their war with NUTZ would have been better if you wouldn't have ran like everyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Their war with NUTZ would have been better if you wouldn't have ran like a female dog.

For once I have to agree with nutter. It would have been a better war if Mayfair had stayed.
Sorry chris... Still luv ya though!

DeletedUser

Their war with NUTZ would have been better if you wouldn't have ran like everyone else.
Wow didn't know saying that would hurt you :p But i had to put my input like you did. Can't let ODA forget about their other front line.
But anyway running good for you mate, try running around a big park :)

Not chris btw amanda, but chris is still around :)

But i have reasons why i left.

DeletedUser

Wow didn't know saying that would hurt you :p But i had to put my input like you did. Can't let ODA forget about their other front line.
But anyway running good for you mate, try running around a big park :)

Not chris btw amanda, but chris is still around :)

But i have reasons why i left.

Im never hurt bud but nice try.

You have reasons? Would they be that you thought you could get away from ODA? Cause it doesn't seem like that worked

DeletedUser

You have reasons? Would they be that you thought you could get away from ODA? Cause it doesn't seem like that worked

Do i really have to say this again?

I was going to leave even if the war didn't happen. Don't believe me? Ask matt or chris. Also take a guess why i would of left even if the WAR DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Now i want to see this war between 1984 and oda, when oda troops are all back up :) it would change the world up north quite a bit :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Do i really have to say this again?

I was going to leave even if the war didn't happen. Don't believe me? Ask matt or chris. Also take a guess why i would of left even if the WAR DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Now i want to see this war between 1984 and oda, when oda troops are all back up :) it would change the world up north quite a bit :icon_biggrin:

I doubt that they would war. ODA has clean up in their areas, as do 1984. Why not actually noble some ODA villages as they're still nobling you? Or do you like 3k barbs better?

DeletedUser

I doubt that they would war. ODA has clean up in their areas, as do 1984. Why not actually noble some ODA villages as they're still nobling you? Or do you like 3k barbs better?

3k barbs takes more skill. Didn't anyone tell you barbs are more important?

EDIT:by the way i have nobled some oda villages... and don't say haha inactive, when he's clearly nobling people. Go on say he's getting attacked by 7 players, than welcome to my account.

DeletedUser

3k barbs takes more skill. Didn't anyone tell you barbs are more important?

EDIT:by the way i have nobled some oda villages... and don't say haha inactive, when he's clearly nobling people. Go on say he's getting attacked by 7 players, than welcome to my account.

Righ righ righ 6 caps compared to their 180? Yeah you're doing a great job but not really.

DeletedUser95703

This war is over,so this thread should be closed.

DeletedUser

We don't really care what you want, sorry.

The account was inactive when you attacked. It is no longer inactive.

DeletedUser

This thread is probably going to die anyway since the war's over, but since it doesn't really serve a point anymore I don't see any necessity for it to stick around.

*Sets lock*
*Throws away key*
*Walks away whistling*

Status
Not open for further replies.