user_image.php

You can't hide.

SchismWithin
[/spoil]

Why hello there nublets and nubbies. :p
[spoil]
cheering-crowd.jpg
[/spoil]
Yes, yes, I know I'm awesome, now silence nublet.
[spoil]
ec800324_okay-meme-jpg.jpeg
[/spoil]
For I have come here with news. After looking around my area in K53, I've noticed that all the tribes in my continent either:
A) Mass recruit
B) Have no skill
C) Aren't what they seem to be
D) All of the above

So I thought, "Hey, there's always a good tribe that turns up. I will wait, and they will come".
This is what really happened.
[spoil]
2mff8sm.jpg
[/spoil]

I know, I went through a terrible, terrible depression. So, I picked myself up off the ground and decided to start my own tribe. Which wouldn't do any of the above. So that's when I created Creak. All jokes aside, I'm really looking for talent here. No noobie behavior. And if you're not the greatest TW player out there, so be it. As long as you're willing to learn, and can be active. So here's some more information.

Creak's aims and goals

The tribe, as you notice, and will notice, shall not be like other tribes. Oh, but how? Well, first off, we won't mass recruit like every other tribe out there in the continent. That's just a major no no for me. We won't depend on quantity for protection and power. We will rely on quality players. Quality is apparently what most tribes overlook nowadays. I plan to keep the tribe at a small member count. How small? Well, I plan to keep the tribe no more than 20 members per continent. Originally, I was planning on having no more than ten members per continent, but I haven't seen how that'll work out.

The reason why I plan for the tribe to not have as many members as every other tribe out there, is mainly because of coordination, organization, and well, socialization. Sure, we won't be the largest tribe out there, but once we get our nobles... (; Heh, that's where the 'quality' part will come in.

I hope that many of you, and your experience with TribalWars has taught you that the largest tribes, aren't necessarily the ones who always win. There's always that one, small group of players that somehow makes it to the top. In almost every world. Just something you should think about.

Requirements
I don't hope that the requirements are a bit too much for any of you. But like previously stated, we look for quality.

- Be online at least 8 hours a day
- Have some experience with the basic mechanics of the game
- Farming skills
- Willing to work with others
- Willing to learn and teach
- Willing to contribute to the tribe

So remember, location doesn't exactly matter, because we're not designated to a single continent. But right now, we're looking for players in K53, preferably. Please, don't be a nub and not join because you're too much of a coward to leave your mass recruiter of a tribe. Also, if you're scared that you'll get attacked because we're just two members at the moment. Please, don't. I can't stress this enough, just because we don't have quantity, doesn't mean we don't have quality. Now, if you're interested message me, this'll let me know about how many members want to join, and in what area. So let's say.. 2 players message me stating they're interested in joining, but don't want to leave the safety of their tribe. And another 8 message me saying the same thing. Well, at least they told me they're interested, which now allows me to tell them that there's 10 members who'll join. So that, of course, should be more reassuring.

If you're tired of your tribe, who's a mass recruiter, happens to ally themselves with everyone nearby, and you think that you're a valuable player? Then message me. We'll see what happens from there.

Feel free to post on here if you're interested, PM me, message me in-game, or talk to me on skype (SchismWithin).​

DeletedUser

I cannot help but agree with whatever you have said... but there are some places where you are wrong too...
I do not support mass recruitment neither do i oppose it.. there are various discussions, dilemmas on how to recruit members in a new world..
I am new to TW , having started a month after a gap of 4 to 5 years, but i strongly support having a small tribe is best, like my tribe in w62 which has only 28 members and rank 68...
But that situation only arises later in the game not in the starting of the world..
Right now if you are attacked by a 70 member who is rank 2 or 3 , and you have just 2 members with no nobles, then you will be wiped out in a single day..
In w63, where i lead the tribe Archangels , we practice recruitment with filteration, you start your tribe with a good number , then start filtering which is possible by seeing the member's performance in farming, wars , support etc..
Though we are down from 72 members to 62, we are still at one of our best ranks 46,
and in future the number of members go down as we filter but the rank of the tribe keeps rising,
survival of the fittest..:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Experience with mass recruiting tribes is what has made me oppose it.

Small tribes, in my opinion, are the best way to stay coordinated, and organized within the tribe itself. While also keeping a friendly, social atmosphere.

Well, you're actually wrong on one part yourself. Even if a rank 1 tribe, with 50 members, attack a tribe of two members, they wouldn't take them out in a single day.

I've seen it happen a couple of times in my TW history, where a large, top 5 tribe can't take out a tribe of just two members.

DeletedUser98628

I cannot help but agree with whatever you have said... but there are some places where you are wrong too...
I do not support mass recruitment neither do i oppose it.. there are various discussions, dilemmas on how to recruit members in a new world..
I am new to TW , having started a month after a gap of 4 to 5 years, but i strongly support having a small tribe is best, like my tribe in w62 which has only 28 members and rank 68...
But that situation only arises later in the game not in the starting of the world..
Right now if you are attacked by a 70 member who is rank 2 or 3 , and you have just 2 members with no nobles, then you will be wiped out in a single day..
In w63, where i lead the tribe Archangels , we practice recruitment with filteration, you start your tribe with a good number , then start filtering which is possible by seeing the member's performance in farming, wars , support etc..
Though we are down from 72 members to 62, we are still at one of our best ranks 46,
and in future the number of members go down as we filter but the rank of the tribe keeps rising,
survival of the fittest..:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

So you lead a tribe that was rank 68 and rank 46? You must be good.

DeletedUser

If liek the look of this tribe, and you look to be a competent player. If I weren't already in a tribe and on the other side of the world I would join.