crisco left LIFE???

DeletedUser

well what's happening here? crisco left LIFE and joined @Night?

DeletedUser116125

Life is lead by shitters, dont see any decent members staying there for long

DeletedUser97716

2a954fecccda7049f27c26f8a8996437.png

Im just going to leave this here
angel_80_anim_gif.gif

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Night is going to take the world by storm, they are so good.... but first they must recruit the #2 tribe! ;)

Hahahah Nub like you dont understand anything.. :)

about the politics of course....heheheh Im scared of the mighty Vahtos

DeletedUser103748

Hahahah Nub like you dont understand anything.. :)

about the politics of course....heheheh Im scared of the mighty Vahtos

Of course I don't understand anything about the politics of this world. I know nothing at all ;)

You should be, you co'd me :p

DeletedUser

What I see here is essentially WIZARD is preparing their line of reasoning for when they lose the world

DeletedUser

They can't fortify anything, they're too busy losing to a tribe named after a children's film

DeletedUser99544

btw random.. can you mail me.. i tend to take a liking to you.. and that is rare, i normally hate all.

DeletedUser119894

Remember who used to be rank 1 until WIZARD recruited them, alas it seems the same is destined for LIFE.

No it's only a merge when other tribes do it to negate a massive gang bang planned by WIZARD, when WIZARD does it, its okay because they have quirky and fun names and don't give a hoot! So cute xD, so rare, such wow

GOD IS GREAT

DeletedUser

WIZARD are just salty to be honest that they are worse at every aspect of the game than @Night. They aren't even as good at recruiting as @Night. Otto and Karina would have done it if they could, so no need to be jealous.