CTV: funs and memorable moments

DeletedUser

I like to hear from you - your idea about this CTV/HP round and your memorable moments.

Here is something funny that I did:
[SPOIL]I had just disbanded my solo tribe and joined NWN when I had to attack a small player, but his tribe was all over my village and NWN was pretty far.
So I did a funny trick, I left the NWN and made my solo tribe (Legend) again, then I invited that player to my tribe, declared war on NWN and then left Legend (my own tribe) and joined NWN again, leaving that player alone in my tribe :icon_biggrin:[/SPOIL]
I really had good times in CTV, I met new people and I found very good friends and I managed to stay in top 20 for a long time
which was very rare for me, also I got my highest ODD and most awards in my TW playing history :icon_biggrin: of course I know none of these are anything to proud in a 4x world :icon_redface: but yet I really enjoyed this round, for that I must thank the TW team for making such a good moments for me and everyone else.

I can't wait to see the next HP round, I just hope that I could save enough PP until that time.

DeletedUser98689

My story

Alright, quite a funny story, from my viewpoint anyways. I took control of the 460|460 CTV village early on, was the first one to control it. Anyways, when I took it over I did not have enough defense, or a good enough tribe to keep the village, and I knew this. So when I say that I had a train incoming from the tribe DISNEY, 2nd place at the time, now disbanded. I contacted the leader, told him I would withdraw my "extensive" support and let their member take the village in return for entry to their tribe, he agreed and I got into the tribe, I sent back the 1k swords and spears from one of my tribemates, (I was all offense at the time) and was hit by over 16k axes in seperate nukes, taking the village. So, I come out of this down one noble, up 200 premium points and a serious tribe upgrade. For something they were going to take anyways. XD

DeletedUser

Disney disbanded! I knew they'll merge into CCTV :icon_rolleyes:

The good point is NWN is rank 2 now :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I wanted to see some disney on CCTV end of the world nuclear holocaust kind of thing but tribal hugs won again :(