Cult-G

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Currently Cult has been going to war with The C.A if you want an invite please contact me ingame and use english as i cannot speak much other languages :)

Also if you would like to be my friend (Ingame) please mail me i am friendly and so if my tribe all that i ask is that you are willing to risk most of your villages to help us

So keeping that in mind...

If you do not feel like mailing me ingame please use my e-mail
wertywertyk1@hotmail.com

With all due respect
wertywerty/Alex

DeletedUser

Yes, join Cult-G so you can fight me! :D

Do you enjoy sending attacks over 100 hours away that have little chance to succeed? Do you enjoy being in a massive family tribe where you'll probably get bored of the game and quit before anything really interesting happens? If you answered YES to all of the above, the Cult-G is perfect for you! ROFL

imori

Eh, I dont know about Cult Cyrano, but I never get bored in FF, and I havent fought you.

What does this make me? Possibly the most random and pointless poster who is waiting for his DAMNED FOUR GIGABYTE TORRENT DOWNLOAD TO FINISH.

GAH. :icon_evil:

guardian688

Eh, I dont know about Cult Cyrano, but I never get bored in FF, and I havent fought you.

What does this make me? Possibly the most random and pointless poster who is waiting for his DAMNED FOUR GIGABYTE TORRENT DOWNLOAD TO FINISH.

GAH. :icon_evil:
That's because you aren't in Cult :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6491

Sort of strange that their recruiting when Kreger said he was trimming the fat. To me that means consolodating what you have, not recruting new people..

DeletedUser

i haev actually never ever seen this guy before 0.0 hes neer posted (that i know of ) in teh cult internal forum.

DeletedUser

Werty for all intensive purposes is a traitor. He was with us and left for Cult. He then rejoined us and ALL he did was talk about how great Cult was. He then left for Cult once more unexpectedly with no word of good bye. The TA aristocracy has discussed this and he is not allowed in our tribe again. He is considered a spy for most part by those of us.

DeletedUser

ugh... and now hes making us look worse then panja already has:icon_wink: :icon_wink:

DeletedUser3942

lol thanks zero :lol: :lol:
heh remmeber I don't take many enemy's village I tihnk I only took 3 -.- shame on me.But thats because they are 300 hours away and my noble trains fail -.-
and I don't want to attack dinnage because he;s a leader.
But I'm a ennoble winner of the week with now 31 village yah!!! :icon_wink:
atleast I post propaganda pics. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

lol thanks zero :lol: :lol:
heh remmeber I don't take many enemy's village I tihnk I only took 3 -.- shame on me.But thats because they are 300 hours away and my noble trains fail -.-
and I don't want to attack dinnage because he;s a leader.
But I'm a ennoble winner of the week with now 31 village yah!!! :icon_wink:
atleast I post propaganda pics. :icon_surprised:

OMG PANJA UR DA BOMB!!!1!11! OMG U HAEV TEH BST ATATKNG TACTICS11!!1!! OMG LOL UR MAH IDOL MAN!!!!1! WTF LOL I WANT U 2 B MAH ATTAK MEN2R11!!! WTF PLZ PANJA PLZ

Status
Not open for further replies.