Curiosity

DeletedUser96855

For those of us who havent joined yet.
Can someone start posting an auto updating map.
I want to see how fast people join this world and how big it gets in the first 24 hours, 48, 72, etc...

DeletedUser

I think that will be done as the world opens, although I am now curious as to when that will be posted for the same reason. If anybody has an answer can they please come forward?

DeletedUser

Takes roughly 2 or 3 days after a new world starts for the maps to be posted and updated correctly.

DeletedUser

Nickjer's maps tend to update only once a day.

I think player made maps express the world best at the beginning.

I will make one after 24 hours.

DeletedUser

Nickjer's maps tend to update only once a day.

I think player made maps express the world best at the beginning.

I will make one after 24 hours.

Very fine point there. If someone really has a lot of time on their hands they can keep close track of how things develop hourly on a certain thread. I might volunteer for that if no one does, recognizing the uselessness of it due to the tribes disappearing a few weeks in.

Would be nice to see the tribes that end up on top later down the line developing from scratch step by step though...

DeletedUser96855

I wish that every tribe would put when they were created on their profile. it would be easier then making a list of the tribes starting out now. and then having them disappear later on.
it would be so much easier to just look at the profiles, six months down the road, to see when they started

DeletedUser

Tribes in the open days will mean close to nothing. If you guys are considering making a list its gunna be a long list.

But to document how quickly the world expands in the opening days maybe interesting to document. But I would wait a bit before showing all the tribes.

DeletedUser

I wish that every tribe would put when they were created on their profile. it would be easier then making a list of the tribes starting out now. and then having them disappear later on.
it would be so much easier to just look at the profiles, six months down the road, to see when they started

I shall do that just for you demigod :)

DeletedUser

I thought in the first weeks of nickjr maps we only get updated every few days

DeletedUser

Have you ever heard curiosity killed the cat?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When the world comes out, i plan on posting nickjers maps.

Already kind of talked to him about it :).