cypherr, survived?

• Thread starter DeletedUser44759
  • Start date

DeletedUser

says the guy thats been rimmed more times by hyper then any other player in existence.

anyways, so... i finally got off my ass and checked the black ops website. apperently theyre leaving the tactical insert in, but with the condition that its automatically removed from non-private free-for-all matches. they also warned that it may be taken off of certain other playlists as well if the boosters start using them. im happy :p

when I read thing like this,I feel like buying myself COD again:icon_redface: But once...a GF told me, ''its me or your PS3''.....I choosed her,what a stoopid noob I am:icon_redface:

(no im not even joking:icon_redface:)

Last week my mate brought is Xbox360 at my job,and we did a ''man evening'' killing each other for a whole evening,twas amazing:icon_razz:

@KS...D2 was cool mkay!

DeletedUser

says the guy thats been rimmed more times by hyper then any other player in existence.
May i correct you? Hyper nobled the Lo0Med1high2 account after i had given it to lampard.08 on his request. He hit delete...i wanted the pass to give it back to bo john, but he wouldnt give me it

When all of a sudden hyper accounts will start getting hacked...then we know they are coming after you :lol:

De ja Vu

here we go again, you making allogations of me "hacking accounts"... we have been here before on several occasions and its this simple:

1. I would be banned on mission 1 (im not)
2. its not hacking when the person gives you the password
3. Prove it?

DeletedUser44759

2. its not hacking when the person gives you the password

but it is against the rules to hold an acc knowing the pass for another and not delete one....

We are aware that players take up new accounts, or go from smaller accounts to bigger accounts. In order to make sure everyonne is clear, there are only 3 ways that you can do this Legally and be without breaking the rules(mainly #1).

I thought it would be a good idea to outline the only 3 ways that switching accounts is considered Legal. These 3 examples have always been the only way but some players do not realize that.

1. Your CURRENT account is completely nobled out, you hit delete, never log back in and then a few hours later take up the "NEW" account.

2. You hit delete on your CURRENT account before you take up the new account. Logging back into the old account for ANY reason is considered a breach of rule 1.

3. You give away your current account to a new owner, they immediately change the password. Once the password is changed, you then accept the new account. Knowing the password to two accounts at the same time is considered illegal.

You may never send your old account into sitting while taking up a new account or waiting on a new owner.

Waiting on a new owner to appear for your old account is illegal. Having your tribe noble out your old account while actively playing a second, and knowing the passwords to both, is multi accounting, and a banable offense.

These are the only 3 ways that you can plausibly change accounts and stay within our written rules. Please make sure you understand before you or anyone you know takes up a new account.

Important: If you give away your account it no longer belongs to you. If you change your mind later on and try to reclaim control of the account this will be treated as illegal entry to an account.

strikes me you've broken a few of those of rules in the past ....

just rediscovered more old games, and realised too i still prefer civ 3 to civ 4, just seems to have a more epic feel to it...

DeletedUser44759

mmm, maybe cyph has survived then, lol, or is war with other tribes just a joke?

STAFAST

mmm, maybe cyph has survived then, lol, or is war with other tribes just a joke?

Bless Velvet the guy that almost died in a car wreck and still mails me to chat about the game. Maybe because we are family, i would assume this, but still he has been gone a month or so, and only his sons have mailed me. Until the other week on my private home mail, VELVET lives, but wont play TW again.

Ok, i am drunk as shit, time for bed, curl up with my hot wife.

DeletedUser

Langauge is fine. :)
Its really old but this is GD so I'll let it slide, within reason of course.

=RedFox=

If wanting someone banned was enough to make it actually happen, with the amount of players who are sick of the crap that you have been plastering across our forums in the last month you would be permabanned.

DeletedUser

if wanting someone banned was enough to make it actually happen, with the amount of players who are sick of the crap that you have been plastering across our forums in the last month you would be permabanned.

^^this^^

pillburydough

If wanting someone banned was enough to make it actually happen, with the amount of players who are sick of the crap that you have been plastering across our forums in the last month you would be permabanned.

nope - its the stuff your posting.

=RedFox=

hey there daleader :)
I have a question for you cause I don't really understand the mechanics of this game very well.
You sent me about 100 attacks the other day, and I noticed that they all came from 2 villages. About half from each. So...ummm...do you have "special" villages with extra troops in them?
Or do you think it's safe for me to tick ignore :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I have a question for you cause I don't really understand the mechanics of this game very well.
You sent me about 100 attacks the other day, and I noticed that they all came from 2 villages. About half from each. So...ummm...do you have "special" villages with extra troops in them?

Funny Red! :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes :) why do you ask?