-DA- is looking for a Tribe...

DeletedUser

what did you do :( what tribe will you join now ? we can dismiss BA and send invite to you now if you consider us a good tribe :D

DeletedUser

-Dark Assasin- on 12.07. at 02:30
Zellgadus:

Hello, my name is -Dark Assasin- , and I am the Former Founder of |R|. I created this mail to ask you about the recruitment in your Tribe. So, let us begin...

I will cut to the point, I am currently looking for a good, strong, and well built Tribe. Your Tribe is one of them. I am not the most experienced player in this Game World. But, if you give me a chance to be part of your Tribe, I may become one of the best in this Game World.

I don't really wanna say so many things right now, but if you give me a chance to be part of your Tribe, I will try my best to prove myself to you. Thank you for your time, and I hope you have a very nice day.

Sign:
-DA-
Player
W28

Zellgadus on 12.07. at 02:33
I appreciate your application I'll talk it over with BA. problem is you're in Drink territory so I think you should apply to them instead.

Zellgadus on 13.07. at 00:14
well like I said you're better off joining drink.

Zell don't like a 9 Year Old kid...^_^

DeletedUser

Zell got nothing against 9 year old kids, he got something against players freakishly far away from us and in the middle of our allies territory :)

DeletedUser

LoL...hey...I was just curious what is he going to say to me...^_^

DeletedUser

I appreciate your application I'll talk it over with BA. problem is you're in Drink territory so I think you should apply to them instead.

i am just wondering what is there between those two mails,because i know Zell doesnt send 2 messages in a row :)

DeletedUser

i am just wondering what is there between those two mails,because i know Zell doesnt send 2 messages in a row :)

Same thing I was wondering.

Besides they have a difference of a couple of hours :)

DeletedUser

People...people...hmmm...here you go...^_^

-Dark Assasin- on 12.07. at 02:30
Zellgadus:

Hello, my name is -Dark Assasin- , and I am the Former Founder of |R|. I created this mail to ask you about the recruitment in your Tribe. So, let us begin...

I will cut to the point, I am currently looking for a good, strong, and well built Tribe. Your Tribe is one of them. I am not the most experienced player in this Game World. But, if you give me a chance to be part of your Tribe, I may become one of the best in this Game World.

I don't really wanna say so many things right now, but if you give me a chance to be part of your Tribe, I will try my best to prove myself to you. Thank you for your time, and I hope you have a very nice day.

Sign:
-DA-
Player
W28

Zellgadus on 12.07. at 02:34
Btw I saw you were a code Geass fan.

I am too. I'm a big anime fan :) even though as I get older I got less and less time to watch them.

-Dark Assasin- on 12.07. at 04:16
Well, Code Geass is the best...^_^

It sucks that he died...but, there was a Bonus Footage, and it showed that he is alive...YEEPEE...GO LELOUCH...^_^

-Dark Assasin- on 12.07. at 05:03
The reason that I asked you guys, because I don't wanna be in the War between Hate, and Drink.

Yes, I have tons of troops ready to fight. The only reason that I don't wanna join either of them is that both tribes are at war. I have a handful of friends in both Tribes.

So, you guys are my last chance...or, else...I have to pick between the two...^_^

TONIGHT, ADULT SWIM - LELOUCH OF THE REBELLION

Zellgadus on 12.07. at 19:27
I get most of my anime online and subbed.

I can't stand dubbed version.

-Dark Assasin- on 12.07. at 19:28
LoL...^_^

I watch my anime in NarutoWire.com

^_^

Zellgadus on 12.07. at 19:30
The ones I like I download via torrents or IRC.

Check the updates on www.baka-updates.com

or if I have just a small interest in them I check them on stream at www.anilinkz.com

other than that like I said less and less time :(

-Dark Assasin- on 12.07. at 19:32
I don't like downloading Torrents...^_^

First of all, I don't know how...

I tried downloading Adobe Phostoshop CS4, and Counter-Strike Source...I don't know what happened...^_^

Then, I downloaded Vuze or something like that...my PC was so slow!!!

^_^

Zellgadus on 12.07. at 19:37
Torrents is easy.

Download utorrent just google it.
Then go to a site like Baka-updates and have fun with it.

-Dark Assasin- on 12.07. at 19:41
Ok, I will try it later on...thanks...^_^

Do you have any update regarding Code Geass???

I've been looking in the net for the Season 3.

Zellgadus on 12.07. at 19:44
There won't be a new season.

It's over.

Lelouch concerning his death it's not sure yet.

Some people say he's dead others say he's alive..

I think there will be some OVA's but nothing more than that.

-Dark Assasin- on 12.07. at 19:54
Well he is alive...^_^

Just trust me on that one. But, yeah...I red about that..hmm, they said the Author will no longer going to continue writing about it...that is why, they didn't show to the World the Bonus 30 Second Footage...that Lelouch is alive...

:[

Zellgadus on 12.07. at 20:03
lol he isn't DA.

That movie you saw of him actually with the reins of the horse was made on the net.

The reason why some people say he's alive is because some people say that he got a V code from Charles when he made him disappear.

However if that were true he would have lost his Geass powers at the same time and he still used them to turn everyone into slaves.
However some people say that the Code doesn't come into action until they die.

Lelouch had to kill Charles a first time so the code would come into action.
Same thing with C.C. She died before her code came into actions.

Some people say that his code became active when Nunally touched him and she saw what really happened (those Geass flashbacks).

Anyways like I said the producers and actors have neither denied or corraborated this.

-Dark Assasin- on 12.07. at 22:22
I wish they make a SEASON 3 of CODE GEASS!!!

I don't care if they follow the Manga, the one where Nunally has here own Knightmare...

I just love it!!!

^_^

-Dark Assasin- on 13.07. at 00:02
Any update regarding my request???

-Dark Assasin- on 13.07. at 00:51
Ok...

;[

-Dark Assasin- on 13.07. at 23:18
Oh, did you made a room for me???

You dismiss a Tribal member for me...how nice of you...^_^

Anway, just kidding...

DeletedUser

Someone told me that PWO usually denies people "politely"

:)

This is the case.

DeletedUser

What!?!?!?

I thought they like me...

You know what...I'll just ask a Random Tribe to invite me...give me 5 MINUTES, and someone should invite me.

Wanna invite me Tiaco to your Tribe???

Oh, wait...I put a Bounty on you...nevermind.

^_^