*DAS* declares on BUNTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetimeisnow1

Because I feel the need not only to embarrass myself, but also our enemies BUNTY, I am declaring on the forums. Now this is my first declaration so please.. criticism is applauded and if i go to bed tonight with dry eyes I will be disappointed in all of you.

So here it goes!

This is our official declaration.

You thought (<-- we would be an "easy" target. Guess what, You ARE WRONG.

We, *DAS* (Defenders Against Stupidity) are declaring on ALL OF YOU BUNTY (except for sixpounderz, I imagine he won't be participating unless he enjoys a good butt kicking) and we will laugh at your attacks, insult them in our forums while you continue thinking that those attacks are "good, coordinated ops." And we will laugh at the chaos of your forums as our spy copies them!!

Prepare FOR
[spoil]
6f7c6ec8-2757-4f29-82ac-f170ccde37dc.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wonderful! Another war! This players in this world are really angry. :lol:

In any case, pretty bad declaration. Too many insulting childish jabs are used. I would prefer a cleaner less directly insulting PnP. Remember, a back hand to the face is always more insulting than a simple punch.

Good luck to *DAS* though.

thetimeisnow1

Wonderful! Another war! This players in this world are really angry. :lol:

In any case, pretty bad declaration. Too many insulting childish jabs are used. I would prefer a cleaner less directly insulting PnP. Remember, a back hand to the face is always more insulting than a simple punch.

Good luck to *DAS* though.

agreed. This is more of a joke war for cheap laughs. we, *DAS*, were created after I was kicked out of BUNTY ( very long story). But we are a very small tribe and we dont expect to be here for much longer if BUNTY is as good as they act. Anything more than a week just seems pathetic on their part to follow through with their statements.

DeletedUser

you call this a war?

You have 9 villages between your whole tribe. None of those players look good in the slightest.

DeletedUser

You're biggest member is a K away from you and has nobled 2 villages that were less than 1000 points and 1 village less than 100 points....i hardly call that a good use of nobles LOL i don't think BUNTY players are even that wasteful or stupid

Oh and that sixpounderz guy...he might have some tricks up his sleeve, if you catch my drift ;)

thetimeisnow1

Cuz i dont have tricks up my sleeve either >.>

This shouldnt be a war. the only reason we got to have our little declaration and continue our childs play is because that bigger player joined us. He isnt involved in this at all. he was just tribeless and i told him to join our tribe so i can have my fun along with the 2 other members. But you guys are taking this way to seriously. Obviously we are just screwing around now and having our fun embarrassing ourselves. Because that point i guess what missed somewhere in my "declaration". I know i face the rim, might as well go down swinging and have some fun while im at it. This is a game right? ya know, what you play to have fun. I guess this all wasnt apparent right away, but for those who fact checked and saw what was really going on, probably got that pretty quickly that this was a big joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.