DBD declares War

DeletedUser

With the current events of late, I have seen fit to take my tribe DBD to war!:icon_twisted: We will no longer stand by idly while the atrocities that are occurring continue in the world. The time has come for the war drums to beat once more and the battle banners raised high. We march to war on our enemies villages to ravage, decimate, and commandeer all in our paths. I would suggest to those that oppose us, to surrender all of their assets in a timely fashion to deter our wrath focused upon them. Unless however, you wish for us to forcefully remove them from your possession, which are very willing to oblige you if that is the case.

My battle hardened warriors :villagers: fear no force that can be raised against us no matter its size, nor its :spear:battle readiness:spear:. So in the name of truth and righteousness, and with justice on our side, we shall prevail no matter the odds and no matter the cost. Let the evil doers of this world quiver in the shadows of our glorious armies and hide upon hearing our battle rattle approaching them.

This epic war will be the end all of this world and none shall be left standing once the quake of it has settled. Let none escape without feeling pains we shall lay upon the field of battle:axemen:. The wasteland left after this apocalypse shall be lucky to steal a brief bleak moment of joy in th aftermath. :icon_cry:

For stealing my "core" players I have no choice but to declare war upon our enemies and any that ally themselves with them.

Prepare for war.................

GRIND! :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

simon says to shut the hell up already and disband and join grind. you need to run along and delete this thread. right after you delete DBD and finish the treachery to the nsa ideals which is the obvious climax to what is happening.

DeletedUser

Oh Simon, thanks for your clear absence of a sense of humor and also for stating the obvious about a merge... good job :D

DeletedUser

After serious deliberation... we decided to just join them instead :p

the conquester554

Lol after all those threatening words your like "Nvm we decided to join em." Kinda disappointing. I almost thought you were going to war with tla before I hit the bottom.