DE declares...

DeletedUser

Hydrus is probably quitting or got bored to death in SCIOVA. Most probably both...

It was nice to have you here, Hydrus, and good luck in RL!

DeletedUser65726

Ahh DE... Great tribe, shame things went wrong.

I guess good luck to you, but i'm guessing this is just a joke because your bored, and warring against the world... Hrmm, definatly good luck.

DeletedUser

Greetings again;

Thank you vojd, I always enjoy your posts.

DE:

DE was formed in W5 by steevosig... we changed in time from GLORY2DE back to DE, and in time merged with SCIOVA, INW, THEMOB as DBD.

DBD split, and DE reformed, INW reformed, and THEMOB stayed with SCIOVA.

Over time steevosig was inactive, and knew he was no longer interested, and he arranged a merge with Kidum so Kiddo could lead the Tribe - Kidum decided to keep the name DE because it had re$pect.

I was DUke with Kidum, and we had some small disagreements and I retired (yes Zukas, I see the repetition here) and Notlehs Emanon took my place. Some problems again and Irius of DE2 had her privs revoked which caused a schism in the leaders - steevosig came back, demoted Kidum, and demanded an explanation.

Kidum is liek "FU Man, you gave it up and I gotta do what I gotta do" and steevosig is all "FU Man this is my Tribe" and kicked Kidum.

Messy, silly, drama, et al.

So then Kidum retaliates by starting INW again and inviting all of DE saying that steevosig is a spy for the PKs - and many leave.

I return at this point to see what mess is left, and see that it is irrepairable - so I discuss with megsmestar to join SCIOVA. Some of us in time did, and others to INW - many then left OVA for INW or INW2.

After some time Omnama and Kidum decided that things were not getting better, leaders of INW1 had left, things were not what they wanted - so they both Deleted.

DE was the best time. If you wern't there you can relate maybe because you have been a part of a Tribe which functions like a family. We bitched each other out, then had a big hug - we all really liked one another.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

So now I will change my war declaration.

House of One, before he left the game, sent out attacks on V V V.

Now V V V have taken some villas from me - this is good.

I change my War Declaration to only V V V, and I will focus on this now until my end.

I am Rank 20 and they Rank 1 - so it is clear I am at a disadvantage.

So, that said, may the worst Tribe win. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

yay i feel special i made DE focus only on V V V. :) 166 incs so far really. wow why so many swords have to die? weird fakes anyways.

DeletedUser

Hey.. I'm not in VVV but I did get an honorable mention in your first post even though I barely know who you are. So I was wondering if you could send some real attacks my way too, thanks :)

DeletedUser18695

Hey.. I'm not in VVV but I did get an honorable mention in your first post even though I barely know who you are. So I was wondering if you could send some real attacks my way too, thanks :)

LOL @ you :p.

DeletedUser

I gues U are not alone as U and others think...

Dark can allways get a little darker :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

yay i feel special i made DE focus only on V V V. :) 166 incs so far really. wow why so many swords have to die? weird fakes anyways.

I am inundated with the damn swords, so I appreciate the stacks in your villas to dispose of them. :icon_wink:

I can't say taking three villas was what made me focus on VVV, but it helped I'm sure. I'd say the reasoning is overwhelmingly winded, and I am not prepared with a "little black book of deeds" like my favorite VVV Vojd would be. :)

I am certainly not a "VVV Hater" and I respect members in the family, but when it comes to choosing a target there is no competition.

There is nothing to fear but stagnancy, inactivity, and boredom; all of which I have been inflicted with for some time - hence the 49d without growth.

So thank you vampiricsloth - you may have not entirely spawned my choice of target persay, but I have been on the fence of [Delete Account] for some days and you gave me the inspiration I needed to continue.

If I renew my Premium Points the TW Staff should award you some for commission. I certainly had no intention of it prior. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hmm.. I skimmed through that and didn't see my name anywhere, does this mean you're not going to attack me?

DeletedUser

No daz, Hydrus knows who he wants to attack, you have apparently not pissed him off enough for even a memorable fake :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

No daz, Hydrus knows who he wants to attack, you have apparently not pissed him off enough for even a memorable fake :icon_surprised:

Not surprising.. I've not even earned much in the way of real attacks from Scir0s either. I guess I'm more loved than I originally thought.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh, but we all love your timely misleading ass, you're like KKs cookies, we can never get enough of you :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

KustardKingsKookies.jpg