Dear Willow

DeletedUser

I would have replied to your post in 'The Final Fight', but the strong arm of the law wants to close an interesting thread. No need to quote your last post though.

But to all, I hide nothing. I was pro merger and still am and would have been if I was with you now. I hide nothing, Jmon, Sid are great leaders. You have a bunch of great players, and yes is sickens me that the world has taken offence to one 60 man Tribe setting up as we all have done in the past. But haven't I said this all before? and said I would stick by what I said even though I left?

For those of you who don't know, I was on the TSoH council. I wanted to be active with some like minded people. I made the mistake of wanting it so badly I forgot where I came from and at this time of this post it's.

GODLY

End of......................... I would never attack the people I respect until the final day comes or until they attack me first, but do me a favour and understand this, it's a game to me and nothing else......

I did what I did as at the time I thought it was right. Deep down no matter what you think of all the players around this world, we all have our own personal feelings. I'm happy to loose every single village. Just so long it is done right, in my mind where I am makes it right. I wasn't running I had MA as a project. No matter what I think of the account he is now my ally, you knowing me, no matter what I feel. I work honestly and to the letter.

Sil

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Same for you silva. I look forward to a grand fight with you some day. Not yet, but some day. Unfortunately your friends in Godly though have decided to start early...

uwins15

Well said Sil you should post on the forum more often you make more sense than most of the pointless spam that appears on here

DeletedUser

Its really nice to see a respectful post up here and I hope that this continues - but I doubt it.

I for one am not flaming here - all fires put out.