Death Family vs Wisdom Family War Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

and recently TNT enter on top 15 tribes on self updating maps.

yes but they lack war expirence. You can take a tribe with fewer players and beat a tribe much larger then you. Villages or points dont mean anything unless you know what you are doing. In our case, everyone works well together, thats why our enemys are haveing a hard time trying to beat us. I dont see us the wisdom family falling unless players go inactive like stated before. This war would just go on an on an on. Somthing will have to give eventualy, an i think that it will be due to players going inactive. ( personal opinion stated)

DeletedUser

yes but they lack war expirence. You can take a tribe with fewer players and beat a tribe much larger then you. Villages or points dont mean anything unless you know what you are doing. In our case, everyone works well together, thats why our enemys are haveing a hard time trying to beat us. I dont see us the wisdom family falling unless players go inactive like stated before. This war would just go on an on an on. Somthing will have to give eventualy, an i think that it will be due to players going inactive. ( personal opinion stated)

Agreed.

DeletedUser

well the perfect example is STORM, i know im gloating :icon_cool: :lol:

man i love this guy, havent talked to you in ages!

DeletedUser44279

So... much... spam. Make a new one if you like, but don't you dare spam it.

/Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.