Death Predictions

aurora nyte

*TW* is a very worn tribe...have stuck to the top 10 position for ages but recently dropped out.

DeletedUser

*TW* is a very worn tribe...have stuck to the top 10 position for ages but recently dropped out.

Out of all our attacks, all the times we have mocked them; they have stayed in the top twenty. Personally I feel its a remarkable feat they have accomplished, and I do want to congratulate them on being so stubborn as to not click the disband button. *TW* has turned out to be a more formidable opponent then I originally thought.

DeletedUser49595

Out of all our attacks, all the times we have mocked them; they have stayed in the top twenty. Personally I feel its a remarkable feat they have accomplished, and I do want to congratulate them on being so stubborn as to not click the disband button. *TW* has turned out to be a more formidable opponent then I originally thought.

I completely agree. I'm totally surprised by them and so far I'd say they've been the 'best' tribe on this world.

DeletedUser

*TW* is good and they got rid of there family!! I feel stupid for not accepting any diplomatic releations with them. Well let's see how far they can keep going

armadillojoe

I like to be fond of every tribe just so when one makes it a long time I can say, "Yep...been fond of them since the beginning"