Death To DT

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm not sure what wall levels the defenders had as arabela didn't post the defenders portion of the reports, but just no.

Breakdown below:

sicandstew had no business attacking anyone with a wall over level 6.
Vusn had no business attacking anyone with a wall over level 10.
I jus wan be good had no business attacking anyone with a wall over level 7.
SirDont had no business attacking anyone with a wall over level 4.

Spoiler: I bet every defender had a wall over level 10.

Last edited:

DeletedUser50073

We do what we want. I didn't see it mentioned that DT and D T were catted down 950 points in 24 hours though :S. But thats ok.

DeletedUser98641

We do what we want. I didn't see it mentioned that DT and D T were catted down 950 points in 24 hours though :S. But thats ok.

DT are obviously far more experienced players then you guys basing off the reports. Such a waste of resources for you guys, and hopefully some villas are lost for you also

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
DT are obviously far more experienced players then you guys basing off the reports.

The problem isn't experience, it's intelligence.

All those attackers have played since W10. Let that sink in, over a decade, and they don't understand the importance of rams. They also built more cats than rams, which is just stupid. Cats are a luxury, rams are a necessity, you don't sacrifice ram production to make cats, you typically only make cats once you no longer need to make rams, if at all.

HeyMyNameIsWendy

I'm not sure what wall levels the defenders had as arabela didn't post the defenders portion of the reports, but just no.

Breakdown below:

sicandstew had no business attacking anyone with a wall over level 6.
Vusn had no business attacking anyone with a wall over level 10.
I jus wan be good had no business attacking anyone with a wall over level 7.
SirDont had no business attacking anyone with a wall over level 4.

Spoiler: I bet every defender had a wall over level 10.

Spoiler: Wall was level 9

DeletedUser50073

Sharing reports on the externals is trivial, because nobody knows the circumstances of why. It's just a low blow to try to make someone look bad. Reports are insignificant if you don't know the full story.

For instance you may view this report below from the outside looking in and say "what what a noob"
WJO4xY1qJjUsraG_-jr2iM7vCS0jDXduSBnV3zEormOg0IpJ9aWVpVeZulQb0nbOyfEGxqb2_SoBVpeen1LsSMX_cBHP_VJd-Cmybv94gcZNNf_1vHnHq_6kMW9sZC87LFUrNV5umuzt54ywEpC5NyDCtYjjUO9d3Wqf1ju9MasbCrvhdmscjmnBEqMv2vk-QRp58LK61DhXzjbixWiWcwHNYNnjPHj1lEMK-Q_mVrJqJCtFGPgIoDnIz5AHyGdP3DV2dr1qzqwHyWPJ-5EMekkKRT1lEc6rURCFGmyDhY9Q7O9SU_t6SkesGgqi30txfq3kgOSgIpUACSogx8Ud0Rirhh6ZBPrLVbWvzRQOO145wqslRT3MSqsH2SwEPnCxGK3MrtyZc7ODErUyOuvhnaXs62MQMKSW5r3K04At-k3ABwUufj5AZtAVuHmM820ZN-z889ihZ_lrhckyO0qZT18Q272qRSraDur5goFtIwYTpN2VYyjmEgR5VfMPJ16f5T7IM5axXdo8yrViktK_zHJmkE1B1Qnh3HMymUgzVMd86N4XNB_zHr8ckFG55p9n47q_Zbe6gNhbcL90_uZPGKcAdEioJin27FqSYK4=w505-h164-no

The fact of the matter is you don't know the circumstances of why -Aby- hit vusn with this attack. And I can't speak for this player of why they sent this attack. Now -aby- is not a bad player. And DT is not a bad tribe. If you were to just look at this report alone, you might think so.

The same way you see several random reports from SLY posted in DT's favor, but do not know the circumstances of why it was done. And you do not see reports in SLY's favor. I could go fetch report after report of carnage, but as I said, trivial. So allow me to defend my tribe. It's because this is what we wanted done and it needed to be done. Player -aby- has attacked Vusn before and this player had recently reached academy. Being in such a close proximity to vusn, we didn't like this. So we wanted to protect vusn by knocking the players smithy to avoid the ability to produce a noble and give us time to get defense to vusn.
IXeBqleA0TjcuwNXSJLpNhlRu-diKWs34fVP_4oGHARLALhOd9IhJf9PbV34qntAewIHELrh23Ly2N8pv7r55yo4ogwQvAnRAku3ZVFQt33CmZc0Hj7s6oKHVPrukqoEoOzecN08lSxFfnaqFeBNfh3Y-GQxHDLfBn1zqzPZYMkCuIOpJvj9l9sOBTpyiB0g6eG_Y-6xjFBPLeSqFV-xOj9fSIAgIHi53QkERlCcxYLfHxDsb2OlkSYg2vnlc5OvgHs9TsifvzMJPteV4s41WecCsUEBHtBYN8KgrxbPglEh4S9e5dK2TAfWajp3VNHAbi-vEtpCDJvoQUjbYd9_9oiC6YJx9im12lwwRiwlvSIOXYJxNDiDaF-M_rIWByl3jlTXNK1w_JszPYUNdGBSzMowqZNMn7U54z6ykHPffpQLkhencWFBAVogtChqha0dfEb-M5oawnsAXNGF-AtYi2DzqgA9mOkdyslVcCtJ80kOh8KIqVJVhurpiVt7YKFxrNit6Ktt9WyLIWRoM91CGRSnLe2--77Bs60bS2x44fQZfBgv6hAcuKj-y0ab05pATCY39ss7LPSUIx6CljYzWOCPSaWpMAkx2jfNk5E=w513-h346-no

And as you can see, we did knock this player back quite a bit. This was our goal. We all knew eventually they will put defense in the village and someone will lose some offense. It took 10 hours but the inevitable happened, and they moved defense to this player. We are happy with the results, because this player will not be able to produce nobles for several days, and defense that was sitting somewhere else has now been moved. Our troops will be rebuilt and then some before the player can produce a noble. We are perfectly fine with this outcome. :)