death Tribe recruiting }DA{

DeletedUser58758

anyone like my tribe we are all very expereinced if you want to join please apply here with all of your expereonce please.

We are ranked 9th.

DeletedUser58758

It impresses people more if the targets you noble do fight back or you know log in.

Well its not my fault that i already nobled everyone around me that is active the rest are barbarians

DeletedUser

Well its not my fault that i already nobled everyone around me that is active the rest are barbarians

When exactly did you attack an active one? Your first noble was a barb village and then on and so forth for 30 something villages.

DeletedUser58758

i have atacked a couple not very many but its not my fault they all started over because they were scared of me

DeletedUser

i have atacked a couple not very many but its not my fault they all started over because they were scared of me

Couple gang up attacks, and nobody restarted. You could tell if they restarted. Their tribemates that quit and went inactive or enemies and got deleted after two weeks. Why the heck does it take you two weeks by the way to noble a barb/inactive village?

qwertyu

This player was baron of a top 10 tribe on world 29 for a while until he begged to join my tribe, then I dismissed him and one of are players disbanded his tribe

DeletedUser58758

because i went some where for a vacation for a week in a half

DeletedUser58758

hi a remember you ive gotten smarter now lol my tribe will grow and prosper. Is you tribe still falling?