Debate with Shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Theres plaenty of handbag swinging going on in here! Keep up the good work.

Out of interest if the hellas family started calling themselves the hellas alliance would they cease to be a family tribe?

DeletedUser

Oh my god I cannot just sit around and read this crap anymore.

This is no debate. This is a damn cat fight in a 3rd grade classroom and it's freaking rediculous.

Shaft, you're guilty of the exact same crap you keep accusing everyone else of doing. You in one sentence deride everyone for calling you names and attacking you personally, and in the very next sentence call these people children, idiots, and fools. Give me a break.

You really want to make a point? You say LFKD are bullies. Sure they are--even Mattius admits it. But, didn't you ever learn how to deal with bullies? You don't respond to their personal attacks. You don't let them get under your skin and make you respond in kind. You debate them for what they stand for, without resulting to ad hominem attacks, and eventually they'll respect you...hell, maybe even fear you. Instead, you're firing back insult for insult, and playing right into their hands as the rest of World 5 looks at you like you're a fool.

Instead of everyone attacking Shaft42, and he attacking everyone else, why don't we actually ask some real questions for once?

1) Where is the propaganda from any of the other top 50 tribes?

2) The World doesn't revolve around LFKD, so why must every thread in some way involve them? Can't we read about some other conflicts between the so-called "inner rim" tribes?

3) PKs just declared war on HELLAS and AK64, and they have not even made an appearance on the forums? Why not? Where are they? Can't they even craft a simple retort?

4) What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? African or European..your choice.

DeletedUser3769

This thread has spiralled off topic and has turned into a heated debate between Shaft and the entire world 5 posters it seems. I posted a number of warnings but they were ignored, thread locked, please discuss your problems with eachother somewhere else.

DeletedUser

Implying that I am trolling is very insulting..

Also I will never report these insults... Generally a community will oust those who go over the top..

Jerran for example is damaged goods..

I fail to see where I was insulting yet you call me this?

You want insulting here is insulting. You are an absolute hypocrite. Its like everything you said at me in your last post was how you feel about yourself. The community will oust those who go over the top? ARE YOU LOOKING AT WHAT PEOPLE ARE POSTING TO YOU? No one is asking me to shut up they are telling you how absolutely insane your posting is. Its like you are blind to what anyone else is posting.

So take your own suggestion and look in a mirror and ask yourself mr 30+ year old, are you happy with yourself and how YOU are acting publically here?

Status
Not open for further replies.