*?* declares war on K64

DeletedUser

lol... wrong world wicker

No! I am in K64 lol. W17 I am in K66. Robi you just
failed.gif

*Optimus Prime

That is true but they declared on us. lol we will farm them to death : ):icon_cool:

Ok, I hope you really didn't take that seriously. If you didn't I haven't caught your sarcasim. That just looks like a test to see who has Diplomacy skills.

On a side note, who cares if they declare war, both tribes will disband within 2 weeks or so.

DeletedUser22430

Okay question time....

Lest take into account the assumption that your tribe isn’t a bunch of idiots and wont be nobled at the very start.

What happens when u fill up k64?

You going to change the name to *k64 and surrounding areas we feel like moving to*?

Because that would really sound silly :icon_wink:

Nah, we'll keep it k64, you know how damn long it will be till we fill up the whole k, so when that day comes, I'm sure we'll have thought of something better :icon_wink:

As for *?*'s declaration of war, yeah, it's retarded, but this isn't something new, people do this all the time before beginner protection is over, why, I have no idea.

DeletedUser

yeah... I was little tired... maybe beacuse of that you dont sleep ;D

:icon_cool:

haha yea. Not sleept for 7 days now. Only drinking. I am starting to feel something strange in my body. Is that normal?:icon_eek:

kurmis2

I think starbuck is nOOb! We are again in top! Now he wants nap!!! They already afraided! About 15 members from tribe k64 wanted get here in *?*!

P.S You are nOOb and your tribe name is nOObish!

DeletedUser27158

why would you join us anyway ... you PANDA spy

Was just seeing if I could get in, mess around and have some fun, then leave. Its what Im doing here mostly. At least for the few first weeks, Ill get into a permanant tribe later on.

But hey, not all tribes are so welcoming. :icon_cool:

kurmis2

This is our last talk! :icon_razz:

Hey said:
xXxstarbucksxXx on 26.06. at 21:59
Are you sure you wanna keep going with this war im all for it but I think its a lil to early and well its useless.

kurmis2 on 26.06. at 23:23
Not sure yet! You started it! I will ask tribe and if they want we will set naps! if no then be ready!

xXxstarbucksxXx on 26.06. at 23:26
I didnt start it you started inviting my members!

kurmis2 on 26.06. at 23:26
I mailed them and they wanted move here! Even now they mailing me that won`t be in war with us and trying be in this tribe!

xXxstarbucksxXx on 26.06. at 23:28
Well..... that doesnt mean anything you should have told me about this! Before you invited them!

kurmis2 on 26.06. at 23:32
They wanted and that what You did to our tribe was veru bad and our allies are with me!

xXxstarbucksxXx on 26.06. at 23:37
Ok. But, maybe I did do all that bad stuff. But you recruited my players! Please we can make a NAP to stop all this.

kurmis2 on 26.06. at 23:39
I will mail youa bout it tomorow! I need to know what think another players!

kurmis2 on 26.06. at 23:54
You will get answer tomorow 18:00 server time!

And what is with TL64?? They wanted fight with us too to help you! what with them if we accept naps?

zephyrsurf

I'm in this continent this war is gonna be dumb and pointless and probably called off when begginer protection ends.

AreYouMad

Okay... So... Umm... Bassically...

War before BP comes off...

Yes... Smart... I don't care if it's them who declared just get over it. You should have jsut posted it in the funny mails section. We would have appreciated that.