Deep Winter. Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey friends,

I am your new moderator for W75. Currently some of you know me, and some of you don't. Just wanted to say that I am your friend and that I will only take action if necessary. You guys/girls can call me : Sean, Deep Winter. Anyways, nice to meet you all.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Welcome...!!
I'll try not to make your life hard.

With this said, I expect to be receiving 'mails' from you over the coming months.... :icon_biggrin:

We tend to get into heated discussions in the extenals at times and a friendly reminder that the rules are being bent/broken/totally trashed is usually the best way to get to know us initially.

DeletedUser

Gday Mate, welcome to my world 75, any questions, please done hesitate to ask, this is ma hood ;D

haha in all seriousness though, welcome! I think I'm just gonna call you ... Deep ;)

DeletedUser

Hello,
Good to meet you Deep Winter.
Any words of advice or particular pet peeves we should avoid while posting here in your territory? :)

DeletedUser108293

Good to have you as our mod, i hope we wont have too much infracting :p

DeletedUser

Not much pet peeves relating to the game haha. Just don't break the rules and we'll be fine :D.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hey friends,

I am your new moderator for W75. Currently some of you know me, and some of you don't. Just wanted to say that I am your friend and that I will only take action if necessary. You guys/girls can call me : Sean, Deep Winter. Anyways, nice to meet you all.

Cheers.

Yep. We had an interesting way that we met. :D Anyways, hopefully you weren't offended at all by the pm's. Nice to have you back in the Tribal Wars Community :)

Gday Mate, welcome to my world 75, any questions, please done hesitate to ask, this is ma hood ;D

Welcome to my hood.

[video=youtube_share;DOY1hmZIplE]http://youtu.be/DOY1hmZIplE[/video]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Welcome ^^ I'll prob get rimmed in a week, but if not, welcome to my much much much smaller hood ;)

DeletedUser

Sup homie! Always love them mods. If ya need anything, just ask --> Fourth Base --> Johnny & Nick

DeletedUser

Hi friends. With personal stuff that had came up, I will be leaving. It was nice knowing you all and best of luck in the world.

Cheers.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
:/ Aw. Darn. Sucks to see you go. Good luck with Real Life and hope all goes well. :)

DeletedUser95593

look at this noob didn't even last a week.

LONG LIVE SCARLET ASH YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD

scarlet ash

Sorry to hear about you leaving Deep Winter. Wish you the best.

I can't see a reason for keeping this thread as open however if someone knows of one you can always send me a PM. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.