Defender of the Day

DeletedUser

i think most of the south got me them all but if i get todays that is dedicated to raitters all of his nukes and noble trains died :)

oh poor guy have you got it currently ?

Must have stacked them high for a guy who said he wouldnt support em :icon_razz::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

oh poor guy have you got it currently ?

Must have stacked them high for a guy who said he wouldnt support em :icon_razz::icon_wink:

you ask my tribe i stopped support coming but didnt remove the troops i already had there :)

if i asked for more support to go down there you would have lost more nukes to get the few villages u guys got off me

DeletedUser

I have no idea what your on about.. :icon_wink:

oh no he a double spy...he pretending to be a spy but actually spying on us...

or is he a triple spy pretending to spy on you but pretending to spy on us but spying on legion...

or is he a quadruple spy....

*rambles off into the distance about spys*

DeletedUser

maybe we should rename this topic to PZA7 a spy for legion or for hawks ???

DeletedUser

It's all part of the secret plan by LKJ..... he's spying for neither of us after all!

DeletedUser

LKJ will win this world .

Then they will quit and leave pherion to noble every last barb in existance

we could be the first world with no barbs left :L :/

DeletedUser

LKJ will win this world .

Then they will quit and leave pherion to noble every last barb in existance

we could be the first world with no barbs left :L :/

This might actually happen, no barbs left, and only Pherion. The irony ^^

Dear tribalwars players,

A historical event has taken place, the second world to finish is w33, with only 1 player left.

Morthy: Hello pherion, I'm gonna start out by asking what everyone wants to know. How did you do it?
Pherion: It was tricky at times morthy, but I kept on going, I spend 12 hours a day online, and in that time I continuesly nobled all barbs and players that quit around me. If i got attacked and lost a village, i made it my goal to noble atleast 10 times the amount of points I lost barbwise. And eventually everyone just quit wich gave me the time to noble the entire world.
Morthy: ...
Morthy has left.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no would be first world to finish with one player left ;)

Unless we all mass delete tomorrow :D

and LOL

DeletedUser

This might actually happen, no barbs left, and only Pherion. The irony ^^

Dear tribalwars players,

A historical event has taken place, the second world to finish is w33, with only 1 player left.

Morthy: Hello pherion, I'm gonna start out by asking what everyone wants to know. How did you do it?
Pherion: It was tricky at times morthy, but I kept on going, I spend 12 hours a day online, and in that time I continuesly nobled all barbs and players that quit around me. If i got attacked and lost a village, i made it my goal to noble atleast 10 times the amount of points I lost barbwise. And eventually everyone just quit wich gave me the time to noble the entire world.
Morthy: ...
Morthy has left.

eh...not 12 hours a day.... only 10....although if you count pherions hours on here as well it's probably more like 18 :icon_razz: