Demoralizing

DeletedUser

Is there anything more demoralizing than getting barb sniped? Please, someone tell me if there is. I'm under attack by 2 tribes, and receiving little support, and am still surviving somehow lol. (Had to put that in there for some background).

My academy was catted down by a larger player as i dodged, so i had a noble but no academy. I figured hey, might as well keep him save, along with the remnants of my offense, so i stuck him in a barb 2+ hours away. Lo and behold, when i wake up, they've all been killed. I have no clue what can make you feel more stupid than that. Debating quitting because of it honestly lol. But I have to show cosa and cosa. (family tribes attacking me constantly) who's boss first :D

Keep in mind the odds are 98 to 1 ;)

Mark The Gr8

Why would you send them as support? You can just attack some random barbarian village far away.

If you're going to be gone for 6 hours, find a barbarian village 3 hours away. It's pretty easy.

DeletedUser

well... we do have people who like to farm in this world, don't we..?

why not send the troops to a tribesmate?

DeletedUser

well then attack a barb so your troops return when youre back on lol

DeletedUser

I would have, but i wasn't sure how long i was going to be gone for, and I've been under constant attack lol.

Mark The Gr8

Just because it's a no-haul, doesn't mean people are above farming barbarians. Send them on a longer trip than needed if you don't know when you'll be back. Just to be safe.