DeNY THIS!!

DeletedUser

guys this is the war thread not the debate on best tribe of TW.

Side 1:
Tribes: PnP Nizzy!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DNY
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 488
Side 2: 1,077
Difference: 589

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 317
Difference: 274

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,476,030
Side 2: 10,538,484
Difference: 6,062,454

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 423,588
Side 2: 3,095,984
Difference: 2,672,396

image.php

DeletedUser

I cant believe that mighty DNY is offering alliances to 6 mill point tribe just to try to bring Fusion players down, disappointing for tribe with status of the DNY and "one of the greatest" :p

I can't believe you are whining about a 6 mill point tribe attacking twice it size.. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

This is peace of DNY conversation with someone... i wont post names.., but in conversation DNY want this small tribe to help them in war against FUSION actually first orders are to attack one player .......
I cant believe that mighty DNY is offering alliances to 6 mill point tribe just to try to bring Fusion players down, disappointing for tribe with status of the DNY and "one of the greatest" :p
DNY is always saying that they are in war against whole world, maybe so, but you are not alone, there will always be people who will kiss ass of No1, in the game, sport, war..
Things will change, maybe you are making pressure on whole world so that others quit and you can finally finish game as a winners , maybe some of you are tired of every day spending so many hours on comp..Die from w10 went like that, STACHE w6 all retire same day..
Maybe soon we will see DNY rename it self in to a Nursing home :icon_idea::)

O almost forgot, i know this might be of the topping but as DNY is always compared to CTRL i can tell you and Chulthok can confirm CTRL had never asked 6 mill point 60 players tribe to attack BORG, probably because of pride, i don't know.....
anyway all tribes are diferent

I will comment on this. Firstly, I know who used to play your account, so are you are back to play or you are just here to flap your gums??

As for your misguided attempt to throw mud at me, I WILL name the names involved:
Mad W declared on some distant tribe a while back and I loved it. This is why we play this game. War, plain and simple. The information you have posted is in Mad W's forum. Woody541 saw a specific post in the externals that stated that DNY were now allied to the fearless tribe that is Mad W and he mailed me for confirmation. I mailed him specific parts of our diplomacy board showing that we were indeed allies.

I noticed that you so cleverly posted only the start of the post in Mad W's forum, so I will tell the world about the bits you chose to leave out. I took a snapshot of the diplomacy board and blanked out the rest of our allies, then mailed it to Woody541 as proof of our alliance.

If you are going to try using these tactics in the externals, at least have the intestinal fortitude to post names and the complete discussion that was sent. Context is the key here.

As for DNY asking Mad W to assist us... get it right champ, they mailed me and asked if they could assist US. They like us and we like them. They at least have bigger balls than most of the players in your tribe. They are willing to risk everything and die bravely, while your tribemates ignore the support requests being belched out in your own forum. Yes, your guys ignore the DNY war and noble barbs hoping not to get caught sending support to someone under attack. God forbid if the village was nobled before the support got there, they would be the next target...

I've seen nothing from you in this war, yet you come in here and scream that we are running to small tribes begging for assistance. In the immortal words of Pawen... Pfffft!!!!

Oh, before I forget... the word 'piece' as you have used it in your discussion has an 'i' in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will comment on this. Firstly, I know who used to play your account, so are you are back to play or you are just here to flap your gums??

Why is this relevant at all to the topic at hand? (not really a relevant argument:p)

As for your misguided attempt to throw mud at me, I WILL name the names involved:

**throws mud at faaark :p

Mad W declared on some distant tribe a while back and I loved it. This is why we play this game. War, plain and simple. The information you have posted is in Mad W's forum. Woody541 saw a specific post in the externals that stated that DNY were now allied to the fearless tribe that is Mad W and he mailed me for confirmation. I mailed him specific parts of our diplomacy board showing that we were indeed allies

Dont lie :icon_razz: you need as much help as possible to speed up our demise, admit it, dont beat around it..lol

I noticed that you so cleverly posted only the start of the post in Mad W's forum, so I will tell the world about the bits you chose to leave out. I took a snapshot of the diplomacy board and blanked out the rest of our allies, then mailed it to Woody541 as proof of our alliance.
Actually the world doesnt really care about that, not really relevant either.

If you are going to try using these tactics in the externals, at least have the intestinal fortitude to post names and the complete discussion that was sent. Context is the key here.
Who posts the complete discussion? actually PnP is all about the lack of context and letting the readers assume the worst. I thought you would know that faaaark..

As for DNY asking Mad W to assist us... get it right champ, they mailed me and asked if they could assist US. They like us and we like them. They at least have bigger balls than most of the players in your tribe. They are willing to risk everything and die bravely, while your tribemates ignore the support requests being belched out in your own forum. Yes, your guys ignore the DNY war and noble barbs hoping not to get caught sending support to someone under attack. God forbid if the village was nobled before the support got there, they would be the next target...

No support requests are being ignored, but either way this paragraph is once again irrelevant to the discussion :p stop trying to make your posts seem longer, i have quoted yours just so mine is twice as long:p

Anyway Our abilities as a tribe and in this war is irrelevant to the argument you are quoting, as the argument made by alex, was not questioning your ability as a great tribe or comparing ours to yours. But merely saying that why have help from other tribes? as it slightly dirty's your "clean slate" so to speak, whether or not i agree with alex is not the point, the point is your post simply stated irrelevant points that just seemed to try make your post longer and bash my tribe..**throws more mud at faaark

I've seen nothing from you in this war, yet you come in here and scream that we are running to small tribes begging for assistance.
His participation in the war is irrelevant to the argument, if it was someone from a different tribe saying the same thing , you wouldnt have an argument /comeback

In the immortal words of Pawen... Pfffft!!!!

And this really pissed me off :icon_razz: it is in my worst moments of w12 post. this dam saying makes no sense! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhh!!! Pawen stop spreading it around, next like you faaaark will stop laughing at my jokes :icon_razz:

Oh, before I forget... the word 'piece' as you have used it in your discussion has an 'i' in it
irrelevant ,irrelevant, irrelevant, irrelevant.

I know i have said it alot, but i think by now you will get my point...irrelevant

DeletedUser

lmao...! You know I love you Cracker. How did this ever start? I am being flamed by a good friend... lol

/starts looking for a fire extinguisher... lol

Either way, good argument Cracker. The issue is that Alexavric assumed that we need the support of other tribes to pull down PnP. He is actually right. The fact is that we probably will need to get W13 to move over here soon to assist us. We honestly need as much assistance as we can get.

I'll mail W13 now. We'll clear your villages and get W13 to noble them. If W13 cannot assist us, I'll get onto my friends that play WoW, I'm sure they will be happy to attack you as well. Not sure how their troops will fair though, the servers may not be able to calculate the attacks properly...

DeletedUser

lmao...! You know I love you Cracker. How did this ever start? I am being flamed by a good friend... lol

/starts looking for a fire extinguisher... lol

Either way, good argument Cracker. The issue is that Alexavric assumed that we need the support of other tribes to pull down PnP. He is actually right. The fact is that we probably will need to get W13 to move over here soon to assist us. We honestly need as much assistance as we can get.

I'll mail W13 now. We'll clear your villages and get W13 to noble them. If W13 cannot assist us, I'll get onto my friends that play WoW, I'm sure they will be happy to attack you as well. Not sure how their troops will fair though, the servers may not be able to calculate the attacks properly...

All i can say is bring it! Im sure if that was possible i could get CTRL over here to , since you all a bunch of noobs who couldnt make it in w10 anyway. And they would love to prove they are better than you:icon_razz:

And i have some GTA friends that i am sure would love to come here and date your woman(and some men) and high jack your rams and catapults.

And as for the WoW players, pffffft ..DOTA FTW

I love you to faaaaark but you dont have to let everyone here know you need help (make up an excuse or a story or something, everyone in w12 will believe you anyway)

**throws more mud

DeletedUser

/grabs a hose to wash the mud off... I wonder how a hotted up catapult would go on GTA???

Anyways, we will be calling in the big guns soon to finish you off. All tribes under 6 million points will now be our new allies. We'll be dropping all relevant alliances and trying something different to see if it works.

I hearby call on the SUKOish tribes of the world to unite against the tirany of PnP. If we can't finish the job on our own, we'll get the world to do for us... lol

DeletedUser

Anyways, we will be calling in the big guns soon to finish you off. All tribes under 6 million points will now be our new allies. We'll be dropping all relevant alliances and trying something different to see if it works.

I hearby call on the SUKOish tribes of the world to unite against the tirany of PnP. If we can't finish the job on our own, we'll get the world to do for us... lol

I thought you already did that? well minus this:
We'll be dropping all relevant alliances and trying something different to see if it works.