DevilK Disloyal + War

DeletedUser

lol check out the profile page of ~Or.D~ now :lol: i laugh at how much they have to lie.

WAR:
~Or.D~ + ~Or.Da + KoT + HADES + HADESA + BLIGHT + =WTF= + K3 + K3-N
Vs.
DevilK

Just to point out of the benfit of whoever is in charge of ~Or.D~ now =WTF=, K3 and k3-N are not at war with us at all get your facts right. Not sure who KoT even are but i dont think they are at war with us either.

well if they are they are doing very poor:

Side 1: DevilK DevilA

Side 2: ~Or.D~ ~Or.Da KoT HADES HADESA BLIGHT =WTF= K3 K3-N

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 600
Side 2: 70
Difference: 530
:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

and on =WTF= 's porfile:

*2ND NOTICE*
We are not in war with DEVILK or any other tribe....
For no reason should our name be put onto any profile or forum for war....

DeletedUser

FEMA-S are also warring with ~Or.D~?
Honestly, as if DevilK even needed help -_-

2klavo2k

well if they are they are doing very poor:

Side 1: DevilK DevilA

Side 2: ~Or.D~ ~Or.Da KoT HADES HADESA BLIGHT =WTF= K3 K3-N

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 600
Side 2: 70
Difference: 530
:icon_twisted:

makes me mad to even see our name up on that profile of theirs...we are neutral towards that "expansion" or "war" whatever you call it we are not involved...and if anything they are looking for enemies because if i were under attack by someone and pointed to a random person and said "he's with me" I'm sure they would turn on me for trying to involve them in something they don't want anything to do with....:icon_evil:

maybe its a "if i go down you go down with me" type of mentality they trying to establish...but nevertheless im upset...not enough to attack them but enough to rant about it here lol

DeletedUser

Well i put the question to reapers this is what he said...im pretty sure he basicaly quit now so he might not be too well informed about some of those tribes.

... said:
Vorodor on 24.05. at 20:50
reaper mate which idiot eddited your tribes profile about half the tribes you have listed as being at war with DevilK arnt at war with us at all.

ReapersSoul today at 19:30
They have all mailed members of our tribe saying they are fighting you, most are sisters of the tribes fighting you, K3 say you have entered their continent and are going to fight you, BLIGHT was fighting e~Corp which you bullied into joining so iv been told so BLIGHT are now fighting DevilK aswell, HADES have been fighting you for ages now and i have mails saying =WTF= are joining in.

DeletedUser

Haha I hope they really will join in :icon_twisted:
The more there will be to take :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

looks like devilK is earning their place in the top 5 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

makes me mad to even see our name up on that profile of theirs...we are neutral towards that "expansion" or "war" whatever you call it we are not involved...and if anything they are looking for enemies because if i were under attack by someone and pointed to a random person and said "he's with me" I'm sure they would turn on me for trying to involve them in something they don't want anything to do with....:icon_evil:

maybe its a "if i go down you go down with me" type of mentality they trying to establish...but nevertheless im upset...not enough to attack them but enough to rant about it here lol

It wasnt that when you took in all those refugees, and everyone was told you were fighting with DevilK anyways :/

DeletedUser

Hahaa :)

If this is true, i would like to say thank you for giving us your villages :)
And i hope you enjoy your time on the rim.

All the tribes on there profile add up to a total amount of points of 12.713.166

deltaflyer1

My first post on this forum, but ive read this avidly from the start.

e~Corp which you bullied into joining
well on this point your wrong. half of us moved to devilk, and some like myself, to devilA. I have just moved up to devilK myself. And to be honest, these guys are the nicest "bullies" ive ever meet. so, im glad theyve done it, and i if anyone else feels like being "bullied" by these guys then just let them, cos youll find a nice set of guys who work as a team. And it seems to be evidant between the 2 tribes that only we do.

Yes im coming into this late, but ive been reading at watching since the start of this topic. it seems to me, you guys are putting more effort into spamming and ridiculing the enemie tribe that actually fighting them. You comment on them bullying and in general not being a very nice tribe. In what way exactly are you getting this information? who said ecorp were being bullied at all?

As for BLIGHT, i have the greatest respect for those guys. They have lost ALOT of their members, and have had ecorp and now both Devils attacking, and still, they bitch less, and fight better than you!

You may complain about other tribes not helping you, but by just recruiting them into your loosing side of a war is not a way to make freinds, and its good to see members of WTF and other tribes stand up and denounce your proclimations.

nuff said i think

DF1

2klavo2k

Hahaa :)

If this is true, i would like to say thank you for giving us your villages :)
And i hope you enjoy your time on the rim.

All the tribes on there profile add up to a total amount of points of 12.713.166

thats a thought...no matter how much points add up lol im just gona lay back and watch what happens...sooner or later something interesting will...sooner...or later :icon_cool: