...... Disbanding for like 2 hours?

DeletedUser

So today the tribe ...... disbanded for a couple hours and now isn't at 6th yet but they are back in the top 20 at 11th... Why would the number 6 tribe just disband??

jmitchel86

Well im sure there could be a number of possibilities...

DeletedUser

This is what i found on their duke ( EPIC FAILURES ) profile

I cant hold your hands any longer...so many of you are so quick to act like you have so much talent and are scared of war...sad excuses of players in a WAR GAME...im done with this world..and id advise you to use an alias on another world or ill let you know its me when im rimming your sorry @$$

:icon_rolleyes:

35se

there is a reason why some wont be rejoining. lol

tribe is doomed. plagued by noobs. only a matter of time.

DeletedUser

Lol

A guy with too many privs has a dramatic hissy-fit, disbands the tribe, and now we're noobs?

Good call!

DeletedUser

Lol

A guy with too many privs has a dramatic hissy-fit, disbands the tribe, and now we're noobs?

Good call!

The Studio Audience would like to pose a question.

How does a man that is likely to have dramatic hissy fit come to be in charge, and if he's your ex-leader and you guys followed him until that point I think the word noob is very appropriate.

By any chance do you play the gameshow "wheel of fortune" to determine who your leader is going to be?

We've found a winner

[spoil]
041911_wheel_5_shill.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Founder, a leader, just one of many who made decisions.

Being that this is a game, where people don't actually know each other and have very little reason to follow the social norms of integrity - anybody is able to have a dramatic hissy and disband a tribe. Dude could have lost a family member in RL for all I know. But yes, he was quite good before that. :)

Any more trolls?

DeletedUser

The Studio Audience would like to pose a question.

How does a man that is likely to have dramatic hissy fit come to be in charge, and if he's your ex-leader and you guys followed him until that point I think the word noob is very appropriate.

By any chance do you play the gameshow "wheel of fortune" to determine who your leader is going to be?

We've found a winner

[spoil]
041911_wheel_5_shill.jpg
[/spoil]

Why is .......'s tribe leader sitting next to Michelle Obama?

DeletedUser

Obama better watch out or he just might flip out on her too. She shouldn't have been nobling barbs!