Discussion: Start of World 86

DeletedUser656

Start of World 86

World 86 will start on Thursday the 4th of February at around 09:30. Pre-registration is available now so you can secure your place and invite your friends. You can login to the world straight away to form your tribe and prepare for the world's start. When the world starts you will be placed near your tribe mates if you are in a tribe.

The world has a dominance based winning condition. Once a tribe reaches 70% dominance, the world will automatically close to registrations and the endgame phase will begin. At this point, restarts will be disabled. This will last for 90 days, after which automatic peace will come into effect and the world will end shortly after. Only one tribe can win the world. An allied win is not possible.

The world will feature a new quest line which is designed to better introduce the game to new players. As part of this, we will introduce the ability to instantly finish a build order if it has less than 3 minutes remaining. We look forward to hearing any feedback about the new quest line!

Additional premium features, such as build time reduction are enabled.

The settings

Not sure what some of the settings mean? Click here for more information.

Speed:2.0
Unit speed:0.5
Flags:Yes
Hauls:Yes
Paladin:Yes, enhanced items
Archers:Yes
Church enabled:Yes
Noble system:Gold coins
Morale:Points & time based
Bonus villages:Yes
Barbarian villages:Grow to 3000 points
Tech system:Simple
Beginner protection:3 days
Tribe limit:50
Other info:Players can choose their starting direction. There will be an attack and support gap of 100ms.

<tbody>
</tbody>

DeletedUser64969

lovely settings apart from the church, why would anyone play church worlds rofl, maybe slightly higher troop speed, but that would be nitpicking.

i'd love to see a world with a 30-40 member tribe limit, force the buggers to fight, although just as likely everyone would make family tribes :(

Morale is meeehhhhhh as always, nubs getting an advantage for being inactive, Be better if you just added x10 of the barbs and spread the player starts out to have a bigger world, more people will survive start up instead of being farmed by neighbors.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
"The world will feature a new quest line which is designed to better introduce the game to new players. As part of this, we will introduce the ability to instantly finish a build order if it has less than 3 minutes remaining. We look forward to hearing any feedback about the new quest line!"

Grepolis huh? More features I dislike. Lovely.

DeletedUser94483

Barring archers this would have been great settings to see on a non premium advanced world.

DeletedUser118888

I guess i will try it out, why not? Never played on a church world though.

Player not found.

Since I last played a Church world which was as long as I remember was World 58 when I was a nub, so I'll be willing to play this one to get me over my dislike of Church worlds. Immunesoul is right, we should counter a way for nubs to have no advantages of morale by making at least another no-Morale world with higher troop speed would be awesome..or do a World 62 noble settings :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser118603

This world will be full of people with Personality Disorders and it will be unlike any world in the past as we are going to make the game fun again!
nvefc4.gif

Last edited:

Time-

Morale is meeehhhhhh as always, nubs getting an advantage for being inactive, Be better if you just added x10 of the barbs and spread the player starts out to have a bigger world, more people will survive start up instead of being farmed by neighbors.
That's actually a pretty good idea to try out. Wonder if this has been evaluated in the past.