Discussion: Tribal Wars Birthday - Community Contest

DeletedUser

Since the global winners are chosen from all servers then I imagine there's no difference.

hellthug

Since the global winners are chosen from all servers then I imagine there's no difference.

i thought the same but it seems in .ae they don't have this rule
-buildings created separately from the background so that we can use your graphics in the game

not to mention the explanation I've seen in there forums wasn't informative , if i wanna translate it in to English it would be something like " submit your drawing for the village overview before 1-8-2013 to enter the competition" skip to the end " this is the drawing we want you to draw " then you well find the picture for the village overview they are simply redrawing the village overview in all the entries

and when someone asked "should the drawing be only by pencil or colored" the community manger said" by pencil as for the colors you are free to use it if you want " however a simple pencil drawing well not even qualify for a global entry not to mention redrawing the
same overview isn't much of an entry either.

and when i tried to explain my post was removed and i got a pm saying that the rules are different .

DeletedUser

and when i tried to explain my post was removed and i got a pm saying that the rules are different .

A pencil drawing could qualify as a global entry if it's scanned and layer appropriately.

DeletedUser112067

If im right its past the deadline?,.. a few people have submitted designs... could i submit maybe more?

DeletedUser109613

I wouldn't mind if they extended the deadline a bit. I was on vacation and totally forgot about this. :(

Seagryfn

I apologize for any inconvenience, however, Usti is temporarily unavailable. I'm sure she will make the "official" announcement as soon as she possibly can.

(Unofficial) Contest Winners Revealed!

We would like to thank you all for your participation in this event. We hope you enjoyed it. And now for the winners. Three winners were chosen from all entries in any server. Each of them will receive an iPad and see their graphical version created into a downloadable graphics pack for players to use. I think you will all agree with us that the three chosen were absolutely outstanding!

Here they are:

From the German server - Lady Cortana:

DEgwinner.jpg

From the Russian server - ashot-a:

RUgwinner.jpg

From our own International server - queader:

ENgwinner.png

Just outstanding!

DeletedUser

The local winners weren't announced yet, I imagine Usti will do so as soon as possible :).

DeletedUser

what about the runner ups?

there was support to be runner ups in each server who get premium points

DeletedUser

Hello, it's been a while since the competition ended, so when are you going to announce local winners? I understand that Ushi was temporarily unavailable, but is she already back? I'm also looking forward to see my graphics in game! :)