~dns~ . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

yes he did he wouldnt take it and i tried to give it him so that is rejecting it

DeletedUser

and what did i say to that, ok but he wont let me let him either so both leaders refused to sit

DeletedUser

No I believe you said that you wouldnt because you didnt trust im not to betray you

DeletedUser

did you read the mail above it

he wouldnt respond and would not sit

DeletedUser

no thats not true i was mailing zatara while talking to him so i still had the time

DeletedUser

and i asked within 5 minuites and have all the proof i was not a spy for batz as im being nobled by one of them at the moment ill try to take the village back if possible

DeletedUser

dns is a tribe of tip refugees who i dont give a damn about and would have had a nice collection of there villages by now if my tribe never allied with them

Do some research before you spout off. DNS as a whole doesn't have alot of ex-TIP members..... maybe 15 to 20..... probably not even that. And besides the nice collection of abandons you've nobled, I saw the "whole" lot of TIP villages you nobled. Mainly youher who wasnt even playing anymore.

I was feeling a bit sorry for you, I thought maybe you got a bad deal. Now I see POWER! is doing world 9 a favor.

savraa

niteblade, please understand that youher was playing when the war started. RO-fallenangel cleared and than nobled alot of youher's villages. We found that youher was a weak player made of only offense. Same with other players in the K55 area. That is how we pushed them out so fast.

DeletedUser

Do some research before you spout off. DNS as a whole doesn't have alot of ex-TIP members..... maybe 15 to 20..... probably not even that. And besides the nice collection of abandons you've nobled, I saw the "whole" lot of TIP villages you nobled. Mainly youher who wasnt even playing anymore.

I was feeling a bit sorry for you, I thought maybe you got a bad deal. Now I see POWER! is doing world 9 a favor.

mate i cleared youngds but wasnt allowed to noble power stopped me. also fire5tar was attacked but i was stopped because we suddenly got an alliance

i read the tip forum she quit when we started attacking because i was nobling him and was attacked by him at the same time

i was attacked by prospero when you claimed he was inactive and a few others so dont claim inactivity its crap. some were but not all

EricAdams

mate i cleared youngds but wasnt allowed to noble power stopped me.

You cleared who? Yes, we stopped all attacks on YOUNGDS for 5 (five) days ( during these days TIP-NE was disbanded) but not the nobletrains, that were heading for his villages. Arch4ngel took a village from YOUNGDS this way. So you had no intention to noble any village. And what did you do when the fifth day was over? Nothing! You were free to noble and did nothing! Maybe POWER! is to blame for you inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.