Does anyon know what happened to BAD?

donperryon

I started Tribal Wars like two years ago and joined my first remembered tribe called BAD. It was started by Mudsneaker and I can't recall any other member. Maybe pegasus or something like that, but I was just wondering if any current member knew anything about if they are still around or merged or was beaten or ....I guess you get the Pic.

Thanks world 9 your the world that started an addiction lol

DeletedUser

I started Tribal Wars like two years ago and joined my first remembered tribe called BAD. It was started by Mudsneaker and I can't recall any other member. Maybe pegasus or something like that, but I was just wondering if any current member knew anything about if they are still around or merged or was beaten or ....I guess you get the Pic.

Thanks world 9 your the world that started an addiction lol

I believe they were in the west-southwest area, right?

I think they were absorbed into the -U- family somehow and ended up in what was recently Ritual, or even more recently SWAT, or currently RAW and/or DNS.

.dan.101

I. Am. Legend.

I might watch that again tonight. Who knows.

/shrugs.

rbh135

I think he means Apocalypse now the movie. :icon_biggrin:

yungoe

when do things go from old to super old?

It depends on what the object is.

Imo, movies from the 80s/70s are superold, those from the 90s are old :p

Superold cause I wasn't even born, you know? :p

DeletedUser

I think movies from 2004-2007 are old =/

2000-2004 is pretty old

anything in the last millennium is ancient in my book xD

donperryon

He looks like a drug addict.

Welcome brother! :)

LOL sorry only pic I have in this lap top and no, no drug addict I was at a club in balt. I was just drunk... Is it that bad? my mom is right lol

donperryon

I believe they were in the west-southwest area, right?

I think they were absorbed into the -U- family somehow and ended up in what was recently Ritual, or even more recently SWAT, or currently RAW and/or DNS.

I cant believe that someone would still know so much about them lol,
Thanks for the info, Are there any original members still there?